฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: USAPD chart Cup and Handle  (Read 1530 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: USAPD chart Cup and Handle
Reply #15
I though it was 20 that would still be the end of the month.
I feel this is still a great buy based on earnings and growth.
The listing will just help it to be properly priced.
And then over priced would be possible.
It did go up like 5% in Canada today, but came back down.
Since zinc and lead are both up 15% from last quarter and the Peso is down, there would have to be significant declines in base metals to start having a negative effect on earnings. IMO
I can't wait to see Q4 numbers they should be good, even with weaker silver.

I went back to the company website and found the news release. Here is the pertinent quote from the release: "Completion and timing of a listing on the Exchange remains subject to the Board's discretion and the requirements of the Exchange but is currently targeted for January 2017. The Company will provide further updates in due course." We should see something in the next couple weeks.

Reply #16
  • Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 06:50:05 PM by edthelorax
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #17
Link to updating chart

Is it a lot of work to change the default graph at the bottom of this page to USAS? Thanks for administrating this web site Ed.

Reply #18
Yes, she will as soon as she gets a min. I couldn't given a month.
Everyone knows the charts are interactive, you can type in any stock, chart it and click the camera, to get a url so you can share it. Right? Any questions just ask.

Reply #19
FOMO strikes me again, i took  out my higher bid and added at $3.35. the .20$ times my few shares isn't worth it to me, I did what I would tell someone else to do.
Forget the pennies and go for the dollars.
It's just the way my plan dictates ATM

Reply #20
Yes, she will as soon as she gets a min. I couldn't given a month.
Everyone knows the charts are interactive, you can type in any stock, chart it and click the camera, to get a url so you can share it. Right? Any questions just ask.

Thanks for the update on the default chart