฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Japanese Yen (Read 639 times) previous topic - next topic

Japanese Yen

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Japanese Yen
Reply #1

Reply #2
I have not adjusted the blue line at all. It has been here for months, may be a little off, looks very close to a top to me.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #4
Goldman, S&P, USDJPY Drop On Unconfirmed Rumors That Gary Cohn Resigned

Amid calls from many Americans for his resignation, former Goldman President and Trump's director of national economic council Gary Cohn has remained silent. However, Goldman Sachs (and the whole market) is sliding this morning as a slew of headlines cross trading desks offering unconfirmed rumors that Cohn is set to resign.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-17/goldman-sp-usdjpy-drop-unconfirmed-rumors-gary-cohn-resigned

Reply #5

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
Seems the market believes that the rumor mill has it correct. We shall see. Traders best trade on perception and in this case.. perhaps buy on news.

Reply #7

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]

Reply #9
Many times i post a chart but don't comment because i just don't know what is going to happen any more than anyone else.
I would have to guess that the BOJ will step in at some point soon for a very short term rally, As it is just too obvious that the dollar is falling as seen in the breakdown of the UJ chart (USDJPY=UJ).

Reply #10
Many times i post a chart but don't comment because i just don't know what is going to happen any more than anyone else.
I would have to guess that the BOJ will step in at some point soon for a very short term rally, As it is just too obvious that the dollar is falling as seen in the breakdown of the UJ chart (USDJPY=UJ).

Appreciated. Me, I'm pretty free with what I think. If I'm right, I'm wonderful. If I'm wrong, I'm an idiot. In the end we are all just human and free is free. We should keep that in mind IMO.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11

Appreciated. Me, I'm pretty free with what I think. If I'm right, I'm wonderful. If I'm wrong, I'm an idiot. In the end we are all just human and free is free. We should keep that in mind IMO.
Excellent reply! I do the same thing all the time...

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #12
Ed, if you'll look at a picture long enough.. it'll have something to tell you. If a picture contains 1,000 words.. an awful lot of information can be conveyed.. to those who are listening with their eyes.

Reply #13

Reply #14