฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 1:10 reverse split (Read 1032 times) previous topic - next topic

1:10 reverse split
The management has a plan in place for getting listed on the NYSE.
The next step is to get the share price over $2
Because  they started with Scorpio minings shell there is almost 500,000,000 shares.
I will gladly take one share at $1.80 for my 10 at $.18
This will help with funding the new mine without using the 26$MM in cash they have.
Very smart move in my opinion.
I voted YES!! ;D
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: 1:10 reverse split
Reply #1
They aren't wasting any time with this. They went for 12/1 giving the PPS some buffer over $2
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/americas-silver-corporation-announces-share-221445704.html

Reply #2
This 12 for 1 reverse split is good and it is another example of management making things happen. I like it.

Reply #3
may you have noticed :
the split is done !!!  (12:1)

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
New symbol USAPD

Reply #5
may you have noticed :
the split is done !!!  (12:1)

welcome,  Sometimes I think waiting is going to drive me crazy. But then I think I am already there.

Reply #6
One of the reasons for the reverse split was to gain share price so shares would qualify for institution ownership. It is working as according to NASDAQ web site, 16 institutions own 6.2 million shares as of March 31. Over the past week, share price has done very well.

Reply #7
One of the reasons for the reverse split was to gain share price so shares would qualify for institution ownership. It is working as according to NASDAQ web site, 16 institutions own 6.2 million shares as of March 31. Over the past week, share price has done very well.

Just noticed on a holdings report that USAS is 2.62% of SILJ's holdings. The strategy for making shares qualified for institutions seems to be bearing more fruit. I see it is up 3.5% so far today.