฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Ed's 11-26-16 Yahoo post (copied) (Read 1617 times) previous topic - next topic

Ed's 11-26-16 Yahoo post (copied)
Steve, this is what is called a "sleeper"
The number one reason for the lack of interest  is the fact that ASAPF is an OTC stock in the US.
Being under $2 and not having a listing on a US exchange prevents  the funds, indexes, an institutions from buying the stock.
Normally I have a very hard time convincing anyone to buy a stock I feel really good about. I only know of 2 people that I convinced to buy EXK under $2 last winter.
USAPF actually is easier to convince my friends of the potential here. All I have to do is tell them to look closely at the numbers. Management has mentioned the possibility of a 10:1 reverse split.
We have a 90 MM company with 27MM in cash only 9MM in debt. This equates to .05$/share in cash and .016$ debt.
GROSS profit on Yahoo is .02175 per share, not NET
Trailing PE based on last quarter's .01 profit is .18/(.01x4) = 4.5 yes, 4.5 PE
I understand this is just 1 quarter, and this quarter, Q4 the numbers will not be as good due to lower metal prices. This means a net loss for Q4 and the year is almost certain.
Personally, I expect silver to average almost $20/oz. in 2017 and USAPF to have positive earnings.
In addition to this, America Silver's production is expected to increase dramatically in 2017 with production starting at the new mine.
The stock has moved, up 800% from the bottom to the top in 2016. .17$, last weeks low is exactly the Fibonacci .618 retracement of that move. This is the #1 retracement in the fib. series.
I will post a chart on my website.
The investment strategy that has worked the best for me over the years is:
Find a good company with growth potential, buy it low when others are selling, and sell high when others are buying.   A takeover would be the best possible time to sell, as long as it does not come too soon, before the new production starts to flow.
No coverage is what we want if we are looking to continue to add to our holdings at these low prices.
I am doing the same Thomas, getting away from trading NUGT and DUST (which has been about a wash for me) and investing the money in this and a few select other companies.
I will be the first to admit that my average cost of $.27ish could have been better, I will lower this with my next purchase.
I have recommended this stock to at least 5 that I know of that are now in USAPF. I do not take my reputation with my friends lightly, my friends understand this is my opinion only.
What the 10 people that read this on Yahoo will not really effect the share price of USAPF, but I take my reputation here in Yahoo seriously. If they had not erased  my posts from 2003 until 2016 my reputation would still be available to view. You can clearly see my opinion on silver go from bearish for the last 3 months to bullish just recently on my website. All are invited to join.
Ed TheLorax
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Ed's 11-26-16 Yahoo post (copied)
Reply #1
EdTheLorax
3 days ago
I see a 450% rise in share price to this price now ($.18) so far in 2016.
Another post removed from Yahoo.
The rise from the bottom to the top was 900%
I'm not sure what you are used to seeing, but I feel my $.60 target is very reasonable within 2 years and my $1.20 target will likely be seen within 5 years.
I would be very, very, very happy with 600% in 5 years.
I would be very, very happy with 300% in 5 years.
I would still be very happy with 100% in 5 years.
I would not be surprised in the least if it hit my second target within the first timeframe, actually i sort of expect it.
As long as the company looks good, buy low, sell high.
It will move one day, and it will move very fast and hard.
Ed

Re: Ed's 11-26-16 Yahoo post (copied) these get removed
Reply #2
Tom i will say it once for you bud, since we stuck through this together.
This is the pullback bro.
I have posted the links to my website, I post good charts for all to see on here.
We bought the same day at .18$ us that is $2.16?
I'm not about to say here and waste my breath trying to convince these other clowns That +50% in less than 2 months is not moving fast enough. Or any other thing they can dream up to save us from ourselves.
Our track record is here, in print for all to see.
So i will not use "could" and "may" like usual.
So is the dribble of the trolls.
I added for the first time in a while today at $3.35.
My boat is fully loaded at an ave of .25$ or an even 3$
I highly recommend getting at least some shares back Monday.
When the volume comes in it will be to the upside.
The stock can and i believe will move 50% in a week, not the type of thing you catch.
I can hear the trolls now, "It's topped off" "has to correct" "overbought"
It makes me sick that there are people out there that care so much about how much they make that they want you too lose out.
Karma is a b1tch. They will get theirs.
I have tried to do nothing but help anyone who reads this and I have my karma, it is a bunch of USAS and we will see how it plays out. I hope i have made up a little for my karmatic shortcomings.
Everyone is invited to join my website
Ed TheLorax
PEACE

Reply #3
This is a great thread Ed. Some would call it pumping, I call it reporting what you have researched and concluded. I continue to add to my USAS holdings as I believe this company has as much potential as any I have researched. A few others with large potential in my view are PVG which might pop a little sooner than USAS as production is scheduled to start later this year and the management team has a stellar record, MUX with stellar management and good growth potential matching lofty goals, BTG again great management and lots of identified production growth in west Africa on the horizon and NGD as above with Rainy River in Canada on the horizon plus more prospects. Good luck.

Reply #4
Ed, have you ever considered the other two honorable mentions by others in the thread, namely RPMGF and TREVF? The Nevada PM prospective producer RPMGF looks very intriguing, but I have been stung bad by Nevada PM companies in the past. They have a presentation on their web site that is being updated, It will be interesting to see what they have to say. This one could be as good as USAS. The Canadian/Peruvian base metal producer also looks good, but I do not see the massive upside potential and should we get a major recession, which is due, it could tank along with base metal prices.

Reply #5
Dave,
  I get very upset when I see people purposely misleading people, some may not be doing it with such intention there is a huge difference. We all post opinions here they are just that, and we all admit we don't really know what is going to happen next.
When I see Seasoned Speculator or Sht_house_rat or Dabadee on yahoo purposely misleading people, for what reason I can only speculate, it really pisses me off.
There is a difference between having an opinion and bashing a stock.
If these guys thought HL, SSRI and EXK were bad investments why would they spend years talking others out of buying?
It makes no sense at all.  Public service? Maybe if they were even close to right.
They are in fact without any doubt, either short or more likely, accumulating.
Not just for their personal accounts.
These people are as low as it gets. They will regret their decisions some day,
The only reason I posted them here is because I got sick of my good posts getting deleted.
I used yahhoo since 1998 I am familiar with their tactics.
I feel really bad for anyone going there to try to learn, like I did.
This is exactly why I started SilverStocker.
Dabadee on Yahoo was the final straw, I thank him for my slogan on every page.
"For Entertainment Purposes Only"
So I hope everyone has fun here.
I am sorry if I ever offend anyone, I hope you guys keep me in line.
I'm not good at how my intent comes across in type so please let me know, I'm a big boy and can handle it.
Ed

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Ed I think you are giving the above named posters to much credit. I truly believe they are disgruntled ex shareholders
who held on to long and lost all their money when the market collapsed and they sold at the bottom. I have confronted
SS many  times over the years and have come to this conclusion. He will never state his position long or short which tells
me he has no position at all. The sad part is he has had many opportunities to make money on the long and short side, but he never does. There are 2 or 3 sharp guys on the HL board that would be an asset here. I will try to bring them over.
Thanks for all you do.
ER

Reply #7
Dave,
  I get very upset when I see people purposely misleading people, some may not be doing it with such intention there is a huge difference. We all post opinions here they are just that, and we all admit we don't really know what is going to happen next.
When I see Seasoned Speculator or Sht_house_rat or Dabadee on yahoo purposely misleading people, for what reason I can only speculate, it really pisses me off.
If these guys thought HL, SSRI and EXK were bad investments why would they spend years talking others out of buying?
It makes no sense at all.  Public service? Maybe if they were even close to right.
The only reason I posted them here is because I got sick of my good posts getting deleted.
I'm not good at how my intent comes across in type so please let me know, I'm a big boy and can handle it.
Ed

Ed, I am sorry that you took my question wrong, it was not the worthless trolls I was asking about, rather the two stock issues. I have since looked a little more at them and think a little more highly of RPMGF, but is small and does not yet have revenue. Potential reserves look good. It is a great problem to have many good potential stocks to buy. I am getting anxious to see some great profits in the near future with PM's and quality PM stocks.

Reply #8
Ed I think you are giving the above named posters to much credit. I truly believe they are disgruntled ex shareholders
who held on to long and lost all their money when the market collapsed and they sold at the bottom. I have confronted
SS many  times over the years and have come to this conclusion. He will never state his position long or short which tells
me he has no position at all. The sad part is he has had many opportunities to make money on the long and short side, but he never does. There are 2 or 3 sharp guys on the HL board that would be an asset here. I will try to bring them over.
Thanks for all you do.
ER
I was one of those guys. I am not afraid to admit it, as I have stated my education was expensive my history is posted here.
I do remember SS being bullish back in the day, disgruntled or not, I believe such behavior is childish to put it politely.
I put everything I had left in 08 into EXK because i felt it as close to a sure thing as there is. I got lucky the IRS sold it for me at $11.50 in 2011. I got back into the market with very little and put it all into EXK last winter and spring. I have added money when i can, and trying to slowly rebuild my portfolio.
Am I salty over what happened in 08 ? Yes I am. My response? You are participating.
Did I learn something. Yes I did. I let  Greed get the better of me, I was over-leveraged, and over margined and too bullheaded to admit I could be wrong.
I know that these are a few of my flaws, so I try to invest in a manner that adds some checks and balances.
As far as the other two, It would be very believable about Dabadee doing something similar and selling at a top 2.68 and then instead of getting more cheaper, he watched us all stay in. And was bitter about it and tried to talk it back down.
SHR was different, he was very smart, made good points continually for 4 years straight, and finally "went long" right at the top,  the week of 11/5/07.
We are fortunate enough to know not to listen to these guys, new investors would at minimum be confused.
What kind of lorax would i be if I didn't say something?
I do not mean "listen to me I am right"  I always mean "consider this possibility" 
Yahoo wrecked their boards in 03 also, the timing as far as market structure is concerned is oddly similar.

Sorry to spew all that here but it needed out.
Back to the important stuff, like gold and silver this week.
I had a great weekend outside, away from my computer.
I like short term because it is fun. I invest for the long term.
I would like to find some bears to join, they can make money in a bull market, differently obviously but their opposing view is often correct and seeing their side helps keep everything in check.
I do not know I am right, so I invest so that when I am wrong, I don't get slaughtered.
Ed

Reply #9
Reply to post #8 in this thread: It took a lot of courage to make that post Ed I have gone through all the investing experiences you mention with different details. This past year investing has been very good to me. Basically I am writing covered options for dry powder to invest in quality stock, hold positions in dividend payers for living expenses, and enjoy my time spent researching potential winners. Good luck to you and many thanks for this superb site.

Reply #10
Dave,
Ed

Ed, I am sorry that you took my question wrong, it was not the worthless trolls I was asking about, rather the two stock issues. I have since looked a little more at them and think a little more highly of RPMGF, but is small and does not yet have revenue. Potential reserves look good. It is a great problem to have many good potential stocks to buy. I am getting anxious to see some great profits in the near future with PM's and quality PM stocks.
I know, Those charts will be posted by morning

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11
It was 2007 when I got greedy and lost out on a huge profit. I quit trading and made much more back by manual labor doing something I hate. Working on cars. 40 years of that crap is ENOUGH.

The disgruntled ones on Yahoo lost money. That's what I think. Screw em.

Reply #12
Believe me, it is not them I am worried about.