฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Ed's yahoo post copy (Read 925 times) previous topic - next topic

Ed's yahoo post copy
23 days ago I said $16.80 silver very possible. EXK didn't double bottom but these swings need to be expected in this tiny market. If any of you have tried talking to people about silver let alone their miners, you know that no matter how good they are doing, no one wants to listen. The few of us who can see what is going on with silver get fully invested, with too many of them being on margin. Add to that, momentum, day, and computer traders  you get a prefect storm which the market can overwhelm the players, shaking as many out as possible before moving higher. If you think this was bad, take a look at SSRI in 2002 or 2004 or 2008 obviously. Margin call Monday could bring EXK down more, the 50WMA is closing in on the 200WMA at 3.36 and 3.63 respectively. Will these be tested or broken? I don't know, but I definitely know it's possible. It is obvious you guys have a long term outlook, and I firmly believe you did the right thing buying now. Cost average down is the way to go from here, if I could I would. Half of the topics on this board, I started, most of them for the past months have been trying to  prepare readers for this scenario.  Because I have been through this before, I know what it is like being forced to sell and I know how bad it sucks. I also know we are not wrong about silver. It is very rare that I am able to be this confident, early 2000's and the beginning of this year come to mind. Not that I am confident this is the exact bottom yet, buy that this is very close. I post daily on my website silverstocker, and would like to invite everyone to join. Intelligent conversation like this is the way for us to get the most from the upcoming  bull run.
Ed
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• curkli
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Ed's yahoo post copy
Reply #1
What a blood bath Friday, I plan on starting to buy back in first thing Monday..  I wlll scale in to goro,ssri and several more.  Thanks for the timely advice Ed and you are correct you have been advising for this very scenario.  This is where the money will be made now.

Reply #2
$3.61 broke the 200WMA on Margin call monday, bouncing already. Important price to hold.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
took a day trade in NUGT at 7.40 with a 7.20 stop/loss...no matter what this gets sold today

Reply #4
took a day trade in NUGT at 7.40 with a 7.20 stop/loss...no matter what this gets sold today
I think it will bounce most of the day, do you have a target?

Reply #5
10 looks easy from here

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
my target is not to lose money Ed! LOL
i lowered my stop to 7.40 so cannot lose. No matter what I sell it today.

Reply #7
Watch you go and prove yourself wrong again, this time with the "worst day trader ever call"
It looks great from here.
 AG is positive by a little, in the face of weaker silver, lower low, but not AG.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Thanks Ed! Yea, AG is amazingly strong in general...it has not broken the low from a few weeks ago...I think the only miner except for HL which has not

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
sold NUGT at 8.45 for 1.05 gain!!!

Reply #10
You will never go broke taking profit.
Do it again if we get lunch weakness

Reply #11
Thanks Ed! Yea, AG is amazingly strong in general...it has not broken the low from a few weeks ago...I think the only miner except for HL which has not

I seem to remember saying something to that effect about AG quite a while ago. I'm glad that is where most of my free cash went. I will be glad the rest went into USAPF someday.

Reply #12
You will never go broke taking profit.
Do it again if we get lunch weakness

that was the weakness

Reply #13
Added a little EXK today.  Also CDE and MUX.  And I had a limit to buy order at 0.20 filled Friday for USAPF.  Will continue to add EXK if it goes into lower 3's.