฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24
Skip to main content
Topic: Integra Resources (Read 723 times) previous topic - next topic

Integra Resources

Initiated apposition in Integra Resources .It is an Idaho past producing silver/gold mine .It has multiple deposits and 4.4 million gold equivalent N43-101 90% in M&I after converting 100million ounces of silver.
Kinross closed this mine 20years ago when gold was 260 oz leaving a substantial resource .
Integra Resources is ex management of Integra Gold that they brought from 20 million to sale of 620million.

It has the DeLamar deposit, Florida Mountain ,War Eagle has just raised over 30million in cash and has ample money for a 20,00m drill program this year and to bring deposit to feasibility study..
there are  technical reports--Coeur has a 5% placement that allows them two seats on five seat Advisory Board giving access to all data and planning.
This met all my requirements and the liquidation crash gave me a tremendous buying opportunity.
This project is being packaged with a bow for sale .This management team is top notch.
This avoids the forced suspensions and losses of a producer.
That 30 million cash just raised is a large sum in this market to have in cash. The recent drilling success ,90% conversion to M%I,they have enlarged land package and added targets and other past producing mines --This deposit has high grade ,and bulk tonnage open pit--Management wants to bump this up to 6million ounces which seems very doable.
Shares are about 0.60 cents IRRZF  OTC or  0.84 Canadian ITR.V

Re: Integra Resources

Reply #1
A good looking chart

Reply #2
I hope your health is even better and you have had a great Christmas.
A few months ago, you recommended Integra Resources to us? Can I ask you your current opinion on this mining?
After studying its 43-101, I note that at current prices of gold and silver, the forecast of net cash flow would be more than doubled from 528 to 1138M US, or more than 27 Cad per share! What do you think ?

Reply #3
Very interesting article about ITRG under this link:
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4398065-integra-resources-high-grade-surprise-strengthens-investment-thesis
We can notice that the 43-101 of October 2019 forecasts the production of 1.239M AuEq ounces, while the last presentation indicates 4.47 M (MI + Inf) AuEq ounces, so a ratio of 3.6 (2178M if applied to the NVP of 604.9)! But I am probably too optimistic or in error!

Reply #4
I hope your health is even better and you have had a great Christmas.
A few months ago, you recommended Integra Resources to us? Can I ask you your current opinion on this mining?
After studying its 43-101, I note that at current prices of gold and silver, the forecast of net cash flow would be more than doubled from 528 to 1138M US, or more than 27 Cad per share! What do you think ?

Sorry to be late, I was vacationing with kids and grandkids then traveling home and missed this, forgot about it, or both. I hold a small position that is underwater at the moment. I like Edmund's assessment at the top of the thread. Right now, I believe there are sharper tools in the shed so I do not plan to add, but will not sell for now either.

Chart looks pretty good

Reply #5
One year after the creation of this post, the price of ITRG has been multiplied by more than 4 (from 0.84 CAD to 3.7 and even more than 5.6).
But ITRG has published very promising exploration results and already had a PEA giving a forecast of net cash flow of more than CAD 1,100 million at the current price of gold (or more than CAD 20 per share). On the other hand, the composition of the shareholders seems interesting.
In your opinion, has ITRG returned to a buying level?

Reply #6
The short-term price is dependant on silver's price.
Technically, I see a few levels of interest. Red was support, now broken.  Green is the top of the gap. Orange is strong previous resistance, now should be support. The blue was support from long ago, should be again if it happens to drop that much.
I think now would be a good time to start a position or cost average an existing one. 
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #7
Ed,
I click on the charts and they won't enlarge.

Reply #9

I think now would be a good time to start a position or cost average an existing one. 

In PEA219, the "payable" silver is only 16.603M ounces from a "content" of 46M and "Recovery" of 34% and 80%. What do you think of this silver content of less than 40% of measured and indicated resources and this particularly low recovery rate?
In its January 21 post, the management said it had undertaken studies to recover more money by considering increasing the size of the factory and the boyeur. What do you think of the potential benefits of these improvements?
An update of resources is expected in the coming weeks, some foresee more than 5M gold equivalent ounces, but the "payable" part should still represent a better proportion!

Reply #10

In PEA219, the "payable" silver is only 16.63M ounces from a "content" of 46M and "Recovery" of 34% and 8%. What do you think of this silver content of less than 4% of measured and indicated resources and this particularly low recovery rate?
In its January 21 post, the management said it had undertaken studies to recover more money by considering increasing the size of the factory and the boyeur. What do you think of the potential benefits of these improvements?
An update of resources is expected in the coming weeks, some foresee more than 5M gold equivalent ounces, but the "payable" part should still represent a better proportion!
I'm sorry but I am missing something. Probably the knowledge of PEA219 the exact definitions of the terms.  I hope I know enough to know 34% recovery isn't something to brag about.
Post a link, I will try to understand it.

Reply #11

In PEA219, the "payable" silver is only 16.63M ounces from a "content" of 46M and "Recovery" of 34% and 8%. What do you think of this silver content of less than 4% of measured and indicated resources and this particularly low recovery rate?
I'm sorry but I am missing something. Probably the knowledge of PEA219 the exact definitions of the terms.  I hope I know enough to know 34% recovery isn't something to brag about.
Post a link, I will try to understand it.
https://www.integraresources.com/site/assets/files/2572/pea_ni43-101delamarfloridamtn2019_oct_22_2019_final.pdf
p246 >
Integra Resources Provides Update on Pre-Feasiblity Study and 2021 Exploratio...

Reply #12
I read the yahoo version. I get it now. I believe adding larger equipment to achieve higher recovery is a great idea when there is a coming bull market. That kind of capital wouldn't make sense with uncertain future prices while mining near break-even.   When silver is over $30, a lot more resources will become economical.  The grades seem good, I think they are working with what they are given.
I believe something big is going to happen in silver.

Re: Integra Resources : 378 % NPV/Price .

Reply #13
At the current price of gold and silver, the NPV @ 5% would be + - 610M, or more than $ 11 per share for a current price of $ 2.91. I cannot imagine a price lower than $ 6 in the event of takeover (by CDE or other), especially since we must expect an increase in resources (from 4.4M eq.Gold to 5M ) and an improvement in the payable part (see press release of January 21).

Reply #14
There are so many variables and unknowns that I am unable to infer any numbers on Integra. They do have much potential and it could end up being very profitable when all sorted. I hold a small position in ITRG.

On the chart, MA"s have crossed bearish and MACD (with values doubled for a longer term indication) have flattened at a relatively low level. This may indicate a bottom is near. Volume is very low, potentially more interest would boost share values.