฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: PHYSICAL supplies and premiums (Read 296 times) previous topic - next topic

PHYSICAL supplies and premiums
With spot at $14.60:
American Silver Eagles are going for $24 and up.
Silver 10oz bars are $19.60
Rounds are over $20
That's if you can find them.

The spreads on gold CFD's are getting very wide. I see many traders complaining they don't want to trade as the margins make it difficult just to cover the spread.

There will be cascading defaults as promises to deliver greatly outnumber ounces available. Many think they have gold but will find out it was loaned out or physical was never actually purchased. Similar to having money in the bank but the bank only has to have 10%. Well. used to have 10%. They don't have any reserve requirements any more.
Possession is 9/10 the law. Many will have to settle for cash. Some will get nothing by the time this runs it's course. IMHO.

Anyone can post anything on twitter. A gold rumour.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: PHYSICAL supplies and premiums
Reply #1

Reply #2
It is almost sickening to see these stories about mine closures putting pressure on supply and therefore price when one considerers all the PM's that were produced from mines at a loss. Had that production subsidized by shareholder owners been put on care and maintenance, the prices would have reflected reality much sooner and been profitable for shareholders, albeit at a later date. CDE, AG, and NGD come to mind immediately as examples but there are many more.

• elumps
  • [*]
Reply #3
Where are you guys going to buy your physical?

Reply #4
Welcome here!
JMBullion is completely out.
GoldSilverBull.com has a month delay in shipping and 5$ premium.
APMEX appears to be pretty much out.
Kitco has a few 10oz for 220$ but they have a 1000$ min.
Do NOT buy anything from Amazon, Etsy be very careful of what seller you buy from on Ebay.

Reply #5
I know where to get $40 face value US 90% pre 1964 coins for $600 which is very expensive and probably won't last very long at that price.

Reply #6
I can get 20 1oz rounds for 410. still too much premium for me. If anyone wants it LMK.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #7
I can get 20 1oz rounds for 410. still too much premium for me. If anyone wants it LMK.
Panic buyers.

Reply #8
$46.95 for an uncirculated silver Eagle from the mint. Physical is separating from paper big time.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/coins/silver-coins/silver-dollars/

Reply #9