฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Happy Thanksgiving (Read 1183 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving everyone here in the US.
I try to be thankful every day as I feel very blessed in many ways.
I am celebrating today by being with friends and family but not the traditional "Thank you natives for just handing over your land and going away" that i was taught in school.
Thank you all for being here, iI am very much thankful for your presence.
ed thelorax 
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving
Reply #1
Happy Thanksgiving everyone here in the US.
I try to be thankful every day as I feel very blessed in many ways.
I am celebrating today by being with friends and family but not the traditional "Thank you natives for just handing over your land and going away" that i was taught in school.
Thank you all for being here, iI am very much thankful for your presence.
ed thelorax
A year later and my thoughts are the same.
Please feel free to invite anyone to join us,  The more the merrier!
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #2
Wishing our Members the very warmest greetings and happiest moments at the table, .. THE BIG-SCREEN and/or the travels and highway travails.. we include you in thoughts and prayers.  Our association means much to those of us who share thoughts of a safer and brighter year ahead.

Reply #3
Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Be careful not to get sucked into too many Black Friday and Cyber Monday 'deals' that cause you to save yourself into the poor house! GLTA

Reply #4
As we enter the final trading hour before the Thanksgiving holiday, be sure to remember and be thankful for your blessings.  Do not let the fear mongering shutdowns kill your festivities and poison your thoughts, rather enjoy the holiday being sensible given the circumstances and focus on the good. Have a wonderful holiday everyone.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #5
I agree. Family and friends more important than the poison that surrounds us!