฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Hello (Read 283 times) previous topic - next topic

• Erich 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Hello
Hi everyone I have been out of the PM game and out of all stocks for quite sometime. No great foresight on my part I just needed the the cash to buy flip houses with a partner of mine. Doing well and ready to purchase number three.  It looks like total panic selling at this point to me and I'm ready to start buying some of these beat down pm stocks. I see my old favorite exk is at 1 .50. hard to believe. Any screaming buys to investigate would be appreciated. I have barely looked anything stock related for a year.  GLTA ER

Re: Hello
Reply #1
Welcome back. I have been building a position in EQX chaired by Ross Beaty of PAAS fame. The company has a mine operating in southern California and another new producing mine in Brazil moving toward steady state production and a third mine in California about to start production later this year. The mine in Brazil has excellent exploration results and potential for expansion and the company has a goal of a million ounces production in about 5 years as I recall.

To help make good on the goal, they have a merger not yet closed with Leagold to add to their potential. ike all PM miners, the company has been trashed lately and may not have found support as MACD and STO oscillators are still bear oriented and the share price is just tagging the lower BB. The chart for EXK in this same template is similar but the very short term and often wrong STO oscillator looks a bit better, however the price is well below the lower BB. Both closed well off their lows for the day, Not a recommendation, just food for thought.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
Any screaming buys to investigate would be appreciated. I have barely looked anything stock related for a year.  GLTA ER
Stay away from CDE. What a shit storm it is. I like Barrick. Good company without all the fucking games.

• Erich 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Welcome back. I have been building a position in EQX chaired by Ross Beaty of PAAS fame. The company has a mine operating in southern California and another new producing mine in Brazil moving toward steady state production and a third mine in California about to start production later this year. The mine in Brazil has excellent exploration results and potential for expansion and the company has a goal of a million ounces production in about 5 years as I recall.

To help make good on the goal, they have a merger not yet closed with Leagold to add to their potential. ike all PM miners, the company has been trashed lately and may not have found support as MACD and STO oscillators are still bear oriented and the share price is just tagging the lower BB. The chart for EXK in this same template is similar but the very short term and often wrong STO oscillator looks a bit better, however the price is well below the lower BB. Both closed well off their lows for the day, Not a recommendation, just food for thought.

HI Dave I will check out EQX for sure. Thanks ER

• Erich 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Any screaming buys to investigate would be appreciated. I have barely looked anything stock related for a year.  GLTA ER
Stay away from CDE. What a shit storm it is. I like Barrick. Good company without all the fucking games.
Oh yes me and CDE go back a long way. I learned the hard way on that company as well as HL. Both day or very short term trades for me.   ER

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
Welcome back Erich.
I feel that the stock market is in for a long decline. I see it as inevitable.
The only way out is massive printing to buy everything or let everything go BK. Hyperinflation, here we come.
It is going to take some time for this all to sink in. There will be a shortage of everything at the same time as demand is way down. The costs to manufactures in the US will be increasing continually. Less components and fewer raw materials from China will mean more competition for domestic products. Before that, there will be a liquidity crunch  where everything is sold to raise cash. There also will be a lot of businesses liquidated because of bankruptcy. It is going to be one big mess. IMHO
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6
Welcome back Erich.
I feel that the stock market is in for a long decline. I see it as inevitable.
The only way out is massive printing to buy everything or let everything go BK. Hyperinflation, here we come.
It is going to take some time for this all to sink in. There will be a shortage of everything at the same time as demand is way down. The costs to manufactures in the US will be increasing continually. Less components and fewer raw materials from China will mean more competition for domestic products. Before that, there will be a liquidity crunch  where everything is sold to raise cash. There also will be a lot of businesses liquidated because of bankruptcy. It is going to be one big mess. IMHO
I see the opposite scenario. I see China declining and investment money from overseas flowing into the dollar and the market. All this decline is about is the bullshit story about a pandemic that is not a pandemic. Thank the press for this. All this is about is the election.