฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Gold in EUR GBP JPY  (Read 1280 times) previous topic - next topic

Gold in EUR GBP JPY
Euro

Pound

Yen

Swiss franc

Canadian Dollar I don't think I need to draw on this. It speaks for itself IMO

• Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 05:22:31 PM by edthelorax
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Gold in EUR GBP JPY
Reply #1

Reply #2
This is very very significant in my opinion, this is how it goes, breaking out one currency at a time.
The backtesting is fantastic. The green is the 2 year downtrend line.
Fantastic.

Reply #3

Reply #4

Reply #5

Reply #6
Gold in Euros

Reply #7
Gold is now making new All Time Highs one currency at a time. It is only 5.5 Euro away from ATH. It broke ATH in GBPounds and Yen already, Keep in mind, this is after a 6 year consolidation. There is plenty of blue sky above. A new USdollar high is coming to a coin shop near you.

Reply #8

Reply #9
Adding the proposed fiscal and announced monetary injections into the economy, one comes up with about $6 trillion or 25% of total GDP. I personally cannot see how that can be administered without significant fraud. I also cannot imagine how $6 trillion can be injected into the system where goods and services does not change or probably shrinks is not inflationary and obvious to anyone observing the consequences of all the foolish reactions to this problem. Without looking at a chart, this has to mark a PM bottom in US currency as well as sending PM to US currency record highs soon.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #10
Adding the proposed fiscal and announced monetary injections into the economy, one comes up with about $6 trillion or 25% of total GDP. I personally cannot see how that can be administered without significant fraud. I also cannot imagine how $6 trillion can be injected into the system where goods and services does not change or probably shrinks is not inflationary and obvious to anyone observing the consequences of all the foolish reactions to this problem. Without looking at a chart, this has to mark a PM bottom in US currency as well as sending PM to US currency record highs soon.
6 trillion over how much time?

Reply #11
a few months for direct payments and medical equipment plus research, maybe a year or two for loans/grants; forever if they never get paid back, a real possibility.