฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Gold and silver now VS 2003 (Read 2042 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Gold and silver now VS 2003
Reply #15

If this premise worked and $17.50ish ends up being the low, then predicting what is coming should be fairly straight-forward.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #16
Spot gold is continuing to look like a near term bottom was made last week. Gold above the BB mid spread line and the magenta resistance line making it support would give more confidence.

Reply #17

Reply #18
We have what might be a hint of what to expect over the next two weeks of earnings reports from miners in The response from AEM They have new production from a Nunavut mine plus the price kicker every miner get to enjoy, and their shares have made a wonderful bounce. I believe earnings were announced Wednesday.

Reply #19
So why the outsized PM plunge today? the last three days for that matter. Is it the general market going to new highs or the commercial bankers in Europe getting religion? the drop has an authoritative volume stamp.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #20
So why the outsized PM plunge today? the last three days for that matter. Is it the general market going to new highs or the commercial bankers in Europe getting religion? the drop has an authoritative volume stamp.

Not sure why the drop. Trade deal possible with China seems like to reason, however that seems NOT to be a reason for a drop like this.

Reply #21
Interest rates are probably the driver, have a look at the two year government paper, plus 3.35% change is a lot. I know it is different continents, but the European bankers were trashing Draghi for his cheap money policies and longing for higher interest rates so they could make some profit. Not a one had any answer as to how to get there probably due to the pain required, but it looks like they may not need to worry, Mr. Market will hand them their desires not matter what Central Banks have in mind. Knee jerk it is bad for PM's, longer term it is not pretty for the common man, but it is the painful unwinding of the CB malfeasance of the past 30 years. Better to go through pain of unwinding that suffering of collapse.

Reply #22

Well I wish it would shit or get off the pot. Tired of this waiting. This is so very overdue.....
[/quote]

It has been a long wait, but except for a COT overhang, it looks like the thunder mug is in the rear view mirror

Reply #23

Well I wish it would shit or get off the pot. Tired of this waiting. This is so very overdue.....

It has been a long wait, but except for a COT overhang, it looks like the thunder mug is in the rear view mirror

[/quote]

Bought a new computer and still getting used to the new features

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #24
My chart

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #25
  • Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 01:03:01 PM by ken

Reply #26

I agree, great chart.  See the consolidation 89-90? I find that the top of a consolidation is the best target. 91 in this case. There is also a gap at 91.50ish. Bringing the ray coming from the bottom left of the chart down just a hair would move the middle of the 3 X's down to that level.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #27

I agree, great chart.  See the consolidation 89-90? I find that the top of a consolidation is the best target. 91 in this case. There is also a gap at 91.50ish. Bringing the ray coming from the bottom left of the chart down just a hair would move the middle of the 3 X's down to that level.
Show me what you mean...

Reply #28

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #29

Ah! I see what your saying!

Let's see if that works out. I find charting extremely satisfying.... Except when I screw it up big time, and I have really done that a lot at first.