฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: DXY Feb 2020 (Read 72 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
DXY Feb 2020

Re: DXY Feb 2020
Reply #1
Am I correct Ken in thinking RSI and MACD are rich and value is above channel so you are suggesting a top in the dollar relative to other fiats?

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
Am I correct Ken in thinking RSI and MACD are rich and value is above channel so you are suggesting a top in the dollar relative to other fiats?
RSI is extended and I foresee a pullback to the 98 level as a short term correction. Look at the EURUSD and it is a waterfall event. Money seeks safety and the EU as a entity has a short life span IMHO. When the EU falls apart you will see the US dollar take off big time. Its the only game for a safe bet, albeit an illusion but that's the market.
Think ETF before that time comes.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
To show you how nicely the dollar is doing let's look at a bearish dollar etf...

Looks like the turn around in the DXY is soon!
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:18:42 PM by ken