฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 2020 Silver!  (Read 519 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2020 Silver!
Reply #15
I wonder if we are in for a repeat of last October?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #16
The ratio.
Crazy huh?

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
FYI...if anyone wants to buy SILVER you should via PSLV. Its trading at a historic dicount to NAV. Almost 10%.
So basically you are buying silver at a 10% discount to spot.
I bought a bit in a retirement account today.

Reply #18
FYI...if anyone wants to buy SILVER you should via PSLV. Its trading at a historic dicount to NAV. Almost 10%.
So basically you are buying silver at a 10% discount to spot.
I bought a bit in a retirement account today.

Certainly not a bad to buy silver as it will eventually go up, but short term oscillators are still negative and price is below lower BB. I am going to buy some but waiting for indicators to get more positive.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
The ratio.
Crazy huh?

I believe this is the highest it has been since 1915!

Reply #20
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #21
Looking at the chart below shows price discovery at least in the quoted markets is messed up. if price were around $20 where the quotes are for physical delivery, the moving averages would be bull oriented and the would not have been a death cross painted a few days ago. MACD is strong as are the fundamentals with demand up and mines being shut down in compliance with government orders to stem the Wuhan virus spread. I believe the paper markets are going to have a 'come to Jesus moment' soon as there have been several accounts of failure to deliver or default to London for physical metal. There is regulation for the small guy, but it is wild west rules for the likes like JPM, even though they have had several traders charged with spoofing. A buyer of size standing for delivery could shake things up although he may end up like the Hunt brothers, perfectly legal and within the rules, but not what the powers wanted so the rules changed making their debt turn from leverage to liability sinking them in the process. A hike in margin requirements now might be what is needed to clean the mess.