฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 2020 Silver!  (Read 2248 times) previous topic - next topic

2020 Silver!
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: 2020 Silver!
Reply #1
Seems like silver needs to get above the long term down sloping resistance band to make a break out. Powell speaks before congress this week and may step on his  tongue. It might be that a pertinent question gets asked to reveal the theft taking place in the name of 2% inflation is stability or forcing to explain how current monetary policy can work when the new money is counterfeit. I am not holding my breath.

• goldies
  • [*][*]
Reply #2
People don't see this yet.

• goldies
  • [*][*]
Reply #3
So the catalyst here is a bull flag seen on Sandy's triangle chart.

But Sandy's lines are in the wrong places as you would need to know where the down channel is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=xXXmjzKrwdI&feature=emb_logo

Reply #4
Goldies, On your charts, you use Cartesian scaling while nearly all charting is based on numeric percentage change requiring semi-log scales to reflect in straight lines. Can you explain your rational? Your first chart above has a triangle on the right side and they do not work, Why do you call two straight lines a triangle on my chart? I learned a long time ago it took 3 lines to form a triangle. What is the basis for your rainbow? I do not understand any rational behind the lines. I look at your counts and immediately a potential relation to Elliott Wave Theory comes to mind. My lines were in the wrong places? I put them on the chart to make it easier to see the historic up trending support and down trending resistance. If they reflect historical occurrence, how can they be wrong without rewriting history?

I watched the video and really it was a rehash, but to be complete the discussion has to include bull and bear pennants. In your criticism of two lines forming a triangle that does not work, you are writing off bull and bear pennants; a lot of professional technicians would not accept that conclusion.

I am happy you have developed a whole new charting method, I hope it works out. Good luck trading.

• goldies
  • [*][*]
Reply #5
Well the you have to identify the bull flag by looking at the pole.. it means nothing unless its broken out above a down channel. In this context it means something.

Then u have this.

But look at 2016 first.

• goldies
  • [*][*]
Reply #6
I bought 50,000 shares of SVBL for 150 silver dollars. $2500.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/silverismoney/viewtopic.php?p=11838#p11838

Once you identify it you can make a risk.. Whats 5 cents? CDE paid 55 cents.

https://www.mining.com/silver-bull-resources-gaining-after-coeur-dalene-mines-buys-5m-stake-in-firm/

• goldies
  • [*][*]
Reply #7
Whoops the chart didn't post.

Reply #8

• andre171
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
More and more articles report an inevitable rise in the price of silver justified by various elements (increase in the money supply and debts, increase in gold, weak ratio compared to gold,. ..).
To read some, a price of $ 50 ounce is likely in the medium term.
What do you think, isn't this a bit naive optimism?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #10
More and more articles report an inevitable rise in the price of silver justified by various elements (increase in the money supply and debts, increase in gold, weak ratio compared to gold,. ..).
To read some, a price of $ 50 ounce is likely in the medium term.
What do you think, isn't this a bit naive optimism?
Do I think this a bit naive optimism? Yes, for the time being. Demand is not high at this time.
Never take one of these gold pushing sites too seriously. They only operate in their own best interest.

Reply #11
Gold is a monetary metal while silver is also a monetary metal, but that function is diluted by industrial uses. With an economic slow down, may a collapse, I would expect gold to outperform until price discrepancy gives silver its poor man's gold handle again, then the two should go up similarly. That said, with gold silver ration near a hundred, I would think silver should be in that poor man's gold position now.

Gold is inert thus does not change in value (a core characteristic for money), it is the flaws in the measuring tool that are revealed when gold's price changes. That tool, namely the dollar for Americans, is deeply flawed and totally mismanaged by corrupted central bankers. Those flaws are being exposed here a little behind other currencies as gold is making new highs outside the US, but here, new highs are on the way, or more correctly said, new lows for the dollar are on the way as the ways of the past foolish elite become more apparent.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #12
Gold is a monetary metal while silver is also a monetary metal, but that function is diluted by industrial uses. With an economic slow down, may a collapse, I would expect gold to outperform until price discrepancy gives silver its poor man's gold handle again, then the two should go up similarly. That said, with gold silver ration near a hundred, I would think silver should be in that poor man's gold position now.

Gold is inert thus does not change in value (a core characteristic for money), it is the flaws in the measuring tool that are revealed when gold's price changes. That tool, namely the dollar for Americans, is deeply flawed and totally mismanaged by corrupted central bankers. Those flaws are being exposed here a little behind other currencies as gold is making new highs outside the US, but here, new highs are on the way, or more correctly said, new lows for the dollar are on the way as the ways of the past foolish elite become more apparent.
My answer..........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndshbH3qZ6Y

Reply #13
that video is classic; and we think sound money is an option?  I think it would be a very hard sell w/o current fiat system falling flat on its face.

Reply #14
that video is classic; and we think sound money is an option?  I think it would be a very hard sell w/o current fiat system falling flat on its face.
I would agree, but that coin shop will still be buying no matter how stupid the 99% are.