฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Coronavirus (Read 552 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Coronavirus
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Personally I think that this is panic to buy into; I think that 2021 will be a nice large move up so I'm looking for all kinds of dips related to panic this year to buy into.

Virus, Elections, whatever... buy the dip in 2020 to ride the wave of 2021!

just my thoughts

gl hf

xoxo

snoop

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Coronavirus
Reply #1
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Personally I think that this is panic to buy into; I think that 2021 will be a nice large move up so I'm looking for all kinds of dips related to panic this year to buy into.

Virus, Elections, whatever... buy the dip in 2020 to ride the wave of 2021!

just my thoughts

gl hf

xoxo

snoop
Yep, I agree.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
I believe that the corona virus is going to be used as an excuse for the markets moving lower which is actually systematic issues.
The trade war has caused much of that disruption along with the huge deficit spending which means enjoy the past decade, pay now.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
Who will control the rising social unrest if the police and military turn on the CCP?

The secretive ccp of China may have shit in its lunch bucket....
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/angry-people-will-no-longer-be-afraid-1000s-chinese-miltarypolice-quarantined-dozens

I have said before to others that I believe China is ripe for a revolution to overthrow the tyrants. I believe this just may be the storm that takes them out eventually. They are proving to be powerless more and more. This decade should prove to be an interesting time for all of humanity.

Reply #4
Can't know for sure, but this virus is probably going to influence every aspect of life as we know it in short order. I saw yesterday where much of our medicine is manufactured in China and all US government inspectors have been brought back to the states. W/O a custody trail, FDA will not allow import of the drugs, probably a good thing. One fact we can take to the bank, it is worse than reported and containment is probably impossible at this point.

Another tidbit I heard last week is Wuhan is where the Chinese manufacture their chemical warfare agents, probably not a coincidence. As far as trade being impacted, Baltic dry rates are now showing shipping companies paying shippers to move their goods.

I think you are right Ken, this is going to lead to violence and no one to squelch it.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #5
Can't know for sure, but this virus is probably going to influence every aspect of life as we know it in short order. I saw yesterday where much of our medicine is manufactured in China and all US government inspectors have been brought back to the states. W/O a custody trail, FDA will not allow import of the drugs, probably a good thing. One fact we can take to the bank, it is worse than reported and containment is probably impossible at this point.

Another tidbit I heard last week is Wuhan is where the Chinese manufacture their chemical warfare agents, probably not a coincidence. As far as trade being impacted, Baltic dry rates are now showing shipping companies paying shippers to move their goods.

I think you are right Ken, this is going to lead to violence and no one to squelch it.
Seeing how they said but never released the data on where this virus came from (the genome) it may very well be engineered.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
There will be no violence; there will be no 'end of times' from this; so far the cruise lines (recycled ship AC spreading an aerosolized virus) have more cases than 90% of the countries of the world.

It took 20 months in 2003 to deploy a rapid response to SARS.... biotech has come leaps and bounds in 17 years... it will take 3-4 months MAX this time in my estimation. Treatments via Anti retrovirals / HIV drug coctails are already proving effective. Likely between now and then we will see those drugs ramped up in production and distribution. 11k people have already recovered using this methodology (~1/6 of the current infected population level)

As far as the markets go... as long as FED is in the repo market and china is injecting cash into their markets the QE madness and ATH's will continue. China was preventing large block sales of SHCOMP and other majors while injecting capital. Even if capital could outflow from china... where would they sit it besides USA? You think it was coincidence that as all this 'outflow' from chinese markets was happening TSLA (with their newfound chinese automated gigafactory) was rocketing up? likely not coincidence in my estimation,