฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: price and manipulation (Read 788 times) previous topic - next topic

• DAVID 
  • [*][*]
price and manipulation
approx 10:15 today hit current day high of 4.74 approx 15 min later it was day low of 4.54 no big drop in silver or gold price dow move up a little 20 pts. The robots at it again big volume at 4.54 and now back up to the 4.70's. like crusaderdog on yahoo board states just buy the stock exk is better than any other silver company. New mines and new projects AND GREAT NEWS Endeavour Silver Continues to Define High Grade, Silver-Gold Vein Mineralization at Terronera Property in Jalisco State, Mexico
fyi yahoo keeps erasing my post on there board

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: price and manipulation
Reply #1
Yahoo deletes my 200 word posts and leaves my spam for this site up.
I must of spent over 10,000 hours on their boards, I got pretty good at reading sentiment from it.
They did the same thing in 2003. Call me cynical but I think it was on purpose this time.
There is a definite lack of interest in miners, half the real posts on yahoo's new EXK are mine.
The few replies I have gotten recently were perma bulls taking my decision to sell GPL personally.
The lack of interest is a great sign. The more I think about the price action of late the more it feels like a bottom.
I'm going to a coin show this weekend and plan on handing out fliers for this site there.
We are very pleased with everyone's participation.
I love this hobby.
Ed

For Entertainment Purposes Only.