฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Trading Silver (Day Trading) (Read 1108 times) previous topic - next topic

Trading Silver (Day Trading)
So in order to make a lot of money on Silver my concept is not buy and hold.. but buy and flip.  My conclusion is holding is for losers.

I'm not talking about your Silver Dollars..
But your Brokerage money. Your stocks and ETF's, and or pools.

I was able to pinpoint the exact time of the Silver sell off from my Dust charting and made a big profit yesterday.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/silverismoney/viewtopic.php?p=11364#p11364

The buy and hold comes after the buy and flips.  You take the middle man cut and buy a tube of Silver with it.  So let say you make $1500= buy  tube of Silver.  And the rest is for your checking acct.

Re: Trading Silver (Day Trading)
Reply #1
So I have evolved my charting into short term trading now which has been super profitable for me.  Its really hard to insert an image in this post b/c there is no attachments here so here's a link, One of the advice's I have listened to in the past was... you make money going up and down but holding you lose.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/silverismoney/viewtopic.php?p=11378#p11378

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
So I have evolved my charting into short term trading now which has been super profitable for me.  Its really hard to insert an image in this post b/c there is no attachments here so here's a link, One of the advice's I have listened to in the past was... you make money going up and down but holding you lose.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/silverismoney/viewtopic.php?p=11378#p11378
Try right click, "Copy image address" then the fith icon from the right in the bottom row, it looks like a little picture in a frame, then paste into the box.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #3
Thanks..

Reply #4
I don't know if I like this miner, but man you get like 70,000 shares for $3000.

The charting pattern is my new charting theory that I developed in 2015 regarding finding bottoms.

Reply #5
So #1 would be a buy, right based on this left half in blue.  But #$2 is even sweeter.

Reply #6
So this chart is my EXK chart. You're looking for the 4 prong head ...

like before.

Reply #7
So this chart is my EXK chart. You're looking for the 4 prong head ...

like before.

Might be time to buy, but the fundamental story sucks for EXK. I like EQX a lot better for a growth story and AXU for a return to production story.

Reply #8

Reply #9
Yeah you're probably right about EXK having an underlining issue.  Lets hope they buy SVBL,

Reply #10
I think a big drop top $1500 can happen anytime soon. Everyone is blinded by the big moves again.

Reply #11
I think a big drop top $1500 can happen anytime soon. Everyone is blinded by the big moves again.

I think you may be correct looking for a 10% pull back, but it would not be consistent with recent history where we went 6 years w/o getting above $1360 resistance and when broken convincingly, gold price has not rested that level. We did see about 10%, and I believe until we see material improvement in Coronavirus news and debt monetization, we are not going to see serious PM price contraction. US Bonds are up as a safe haven, but I believe that will be seen for the folly it is given more time for the debt situation public and private gets seen for what it truly is.

Reply #12
Silver has been hot the last few days and it does not look like a significant correction is forthcoming as MACD has room to run and RSI is below the overbought 70 value. Price is tracing the upper BB and might continue for a while as it just penetrated the down trending resistance line. Resistance and support lines intersect next month so we may be seeing resolution to the upside a little early.

Reply #13
Nice drop on EXK.. been waiting for this since I sold at $$2.55 last year.

Reply #14
Sandy that's because you wern't looking for a drop.. Those triangles are worthless ..