฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Promising Silver Stocks (Read 376 times) previous topic - next topic

Promising Silver Stocks
Lots of great forums/categories/stock threads to choose from but I can't see where people are sharing their favorite ideas and opportunities for others to consider. Have been long USAS for last couple years after some bullish sentiment on this and Yahoo boards and my own DD. Would appreciate some feedback if anyone else is still following - obviously the dedicated USAS thread has been dead for quite some time. I am also long PAAS, GORO, & SILV for disclosure. Oh, and a disappointed MUX holder..

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Promising Silver Stocks
Reply #1
I would have to put EXK near the top of my list.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #2
Well, I opened my trade acc yesterday and I got in to 60% of picked positions, including FSM, after FOMC. Whatever comes next, I guess my concious incompetent trade journey has officially started 👨🏻‍💻
My picks are AXU, EXK, FSM and PAAS. Also watching BTG.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3
All I can say is hold on!
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
I don't like saying good luck because luck is not a viable trade strategy. So I wish you the best.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
ED, with all do respect I dont know what you see in EXK. They continuously miss their earnings, always have mine issues...its a trend with these guys. Iys a stock I would not touch with a 10 foot pole personally and the chart says it all.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
I have stated that anyone holding miners should have Barrick Gold at the top of their list. Best CEO in the business and a growing business with positive cashflows and growing dividends. CDE would be my dark horse for beta. PAAS has good management as well as does BTO.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6
I have stated that anyone holding miners should have Barrick Gold at the top of their list. Best CEO in the business and a growing business with positive cashflows and growing dividends. CDE would be my dark horse for beta. PAAS has good management as well as does BTO.

Agreed. I don't worry with their management.

Reply #7
Have any of you looked at Silvercrest Metals (SILV) or Gold Resources (GORO)? The thing I am focusing on is 1. Management/track record/trust  2. Grades/AISC/Logistics  3. Organic growth potential by virtue of following what they already have with very high confidence and promising drill results.  I also like smaller operations with proven management working with proven or almost proven goods.  SILV has gone up a lot but I still haven't sold because the potential for resource growth at low AISC is so great.  Just look at the grades, progression of drill results, and # of untapped vein discoveries so far.. I would have to write a book if I got started on all the positive factors that make me very bullish on GORO with much lower risk than anything in the sector.  There has been a perfect storm that has created a tremendous opportunity. Highly recommend folks read recent Yahoo board posts, listen to last CC, and look at their presentation. Third horse at this time is USAS. Two big investments by Sprott recently and Gold production starting soon at their new Nevada property looks pretty attractive.. I really like PAAS also and kicking myself for selling most to take profits as I thought I'd have another opportunity to get in lower. Close to giving in and buying more here.. Sold all my AG for a nice gain with same strategy that didn't work out so now I'm sitting here wondering how to get back in before what I expect to be another strong run up fairly soon.. I held EXK for quite a while and got burned pretty good.Besides the issues Nikko points out I was less than impressed with their resource grades, dilution, and profitability.

• goldies
  • [*]
Reply #8
Lots of great forums/categories/stock threads to choose from but I can't see where people are sharing their favorite ideas and opportunities for others to consider. Have been long USAS for last couple years after some bullish sentiment on this and Yahoo boards and my own DD. Would appreciate some feedback if anyone else is still following - obviously the dedicated USAS thread has been dead for quite some time. I am also long PAAS, GORO, & SILV for disclosure. Oh, and a disappointed MUX holder..

I told everyone at Kitco in late 2016 stay away from Mux.

• goldies
  • [*]
Reply #9
I would have to put EXK near the top of my list.

I'm only trading EXK an HL but not not during these months.

Reply #10
How did this stock pan out in the last month? Have people made money?

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #11
How did this stock pan out in the last month? Have people made money?
Welcome here Mayfields.  We are glad to have you.
Which stock were you referring to?  Several have been discussed on this thread.