฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Eye candy (Read 129 times) previous topic - next topic

Eye candy
The Penny Lady rocks!
thepennylady.com
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Eye candy
Reply #1
You don't see this every day,
Hobo Nickles

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
Hobo Nickles
Never even heard of these! Too cool!

Reply #3
Hobo Nickles
Never even heard of these! Too cool!
They were made during the depression by out of work craftsman to keep their skills sharp. They used nickles due to a lack of working material. You can see some are labeled as who made it, known by their style.
Genuine period pieces are not nearly as common as that collection may make them appear. That collector is building that set by date on top of that. I highly doubt that has ever been attempted let alone accomplished.
The cheapest classic hobo nickle anywhere is well over 100$ A modern decent one is like 50.
A 1918/7 is a 500+ coin, I can't imagine what that hobo date costs or is worth.

Reply #4
CAUTION! This site has some of the best looking coins in existence. The pictures were taken by the best in the business.
This can be very addicting!!!
Robecsimages