฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Hello All (Read 51 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello All
Thanks Ed for invite 
Im 3yrs into substinance farming and raising my wee family im not into doom n gloom but im sure all here no the craic , im behind the curve but grateful to be ahead of most , The big squeeze is on and im trying my best .look forward to learning and sharing.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Re: Hello All
Reply #1
Greetings! Best to you. Make sure you give us some ideas you like. We have a great forum here and we share our thoughts and ideas which strengthen all of us.

Reply #2
Cheers Ken , The best thing ive learnt recently is wild herbs as crazy as it sounds , Herb robert and Reishi mushrooms have Germanium in them which is an adaptogen (its in garlic too), deffo worth googling next is Meadowsweet, elderberries, hawthorn  what good is wealth without health? my hand was forced to find these things out and its a mini mission of mine to spread the word.
Good clean live food is the key imo next financial stability , im prob preaching to the choir but it costs nothing to spread my msg :)

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
Cheers Ken , The best thing ive learnt recently is wild herbs as crazy as it sounds , Herb robert and Reishi mushrooms have Germanium in them which is an adaptogen (its in garlic too), deffo worth googling next is Meadowsweet, elderberries, hawthorn  what good is wealth without health? my hand was forced to find these things out and its a mini mission of mine to spread the word.
Good clean live food is the key imo next financial stability , im prob preaching to the choir but it costs nothing to spread my msg :)
I have been involved in herbs for 2 decades. Much to learn but yes, I agree. Herbs are the way but also keep in mind that conventional medicine can have a place in your life to. It took me some years to reach that balance. 

Reply #4
Yes Ken that Balance , wise words hard to master .