฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Oct8,2017 silver possible bottom (Read 123 times) previous topic - next topic

Oct8,2017 silver possible bottom
Friday was a great day, gold and silver broke support only to do a 10AM u-turn to make very bullish candles.
One clue is that the silver miners didn't make new lows with silver. EXJ AG CDE PAAS
my main silver chart has almost run it's course, so far it's been close, so i'll keep using it.
here is a link to that.
Ed's main silver chart
this is so pretty. That looks like a bottom to me.

if silver can break 18 the whole word will be able to see the bottom was mid 2017.

sneak peak of my work on new main chart. not done with this at all.

• Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 11:57:40 AM by edthelorax
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Oct8,2017 silver possible bottom
Reply #1

Reply #2

Reply #3

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #4
October 13th. How I see future moves for silver.

Reply #5
Silver came down to test the 50/200MA Golden Cross!!!!!!
Also attempting a proper retest of the orange.

Reply #6
Silver coming down as you predicted Ed, good call. It seems to add credence to my DXY post suggesting the dollar might strengthen, but in that post I poo poo'd the thought thinking it was not in the interest of the elite, although PM's coming down is in their interest. Yesterday, I wrote October $12.00 covered calls on a sixth of my PVG holding. If they are called this Friday, I make a 30% plus profit. My PVG allocation is too high at the moment.