฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: URANIUM (Read 42 times) previous topic - next topic

URANIUM
Hello,
What credit should be attached to this article by Charles Sannat?
https://insolentiae.com/fin-du-petrole-larabie-lance-un-appel-doffres-pour-des-centrales-nucleaires/#comment-25136
It has been so long since we have been predicted that oil will be declining or even ending.
If Arabia and probably other OPEC countries fear a sharp decline in their production and move towards nuclear power, can it be considered that it is time to invest in uranium  ?

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: URANIUM
Reply #1
at the rate kimmy is using it u might as well invest because demand is up lmao

Reply #2
With the rise in the price of oil that seems likely to continue, is not it time to think about uranium mines?
In the longer term, it is likely that electricity consumption will be high (for cars in particular). Is not also a factor of increase for uranium?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
With the rise in the price of oil that seems likely to continue, is not it time to think about uranium mines?
In the longer term, it is likely that electricity consumption will be high (for cars in particular). Is not also a factor of increase for uranium?
It takes 10 years to build a plant to generate electricity. I can see that other investments at this time would yield a much better income for you. Short term in and out might be the way to go now days.