฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Evaluation 4Q 2017 (Read 184 times) previous topic - next topic

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Evaluation 4Q 2017
Reply #15
Morris Hubbart Likes your trade and holding cash to put into CDE using his candle-stick analysis. I think you are both correct. Of course.. I know enough to get myself into trouble, also~!

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
LOL...I am trying to figure out AG at the moment as am flat the name. The buyout is definitely value added, but there will definitely be a lot of overhang in stock for some time. I guess if you are LT it does not matter, but I am looking for the best entry possible...any thoughts?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #17
Morris Hubbart Likes your trade and holding cash to put into CDE using his candle-stick analysis. I think you are both correct. Of course.. I know enough to get myself into trouble, also~!

Link please!

Reply #18
LOL...I am trying to figure out AG at the moment as am flat the name. The buyout is definitely value added, but there will definitely be a lot of overhang in stock for some time. I guess if you are LT it does not matter, but I am looking for the best entry possible...any thoughts?
A look at AG, hope it helps. I am still looking for that second shoe to drop for the sector. I'm not sure what to expect overall since gold and silver have been tremendously bullish. Depends on how big money wants to play it IMO. GL.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
thanks, but I don't see the death scenario anymore. I bought a bit of AG just now at 6.75...will be buying more next week on dips. Its hard to know how many Silvercrest shareholders will sell their shares but value is value and AG just added a bunch. Glad I sold CDE and HL.

Reply #20
thanks, but I don't see the death scenario anymore....
Nor am I. I think the course has been set for the year with what has been done. Have to play what is. The yen tried to swing around this morning and then backed down. Could be shaky for the next 5 to 10 days. Again GL.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
thanks, but I don't see the death scenario anymore. I bought a bit of AG just now at 6.75...will be buying more next week on dips. Its hard to know how many Silvercrest shareholders will sell their shares but value is value and AG just added a bunch. Glad I sold CDE and HL. Not touching AG but I did buy some HL. Lucky Friday strike is long overdue for a settlement. They are haveing their 23rd meeting this weekend. Immediate pop if it gets settled, but im not holding my breath.
Long PAAS HL Cash