฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Happy New Year (Read 220 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy New Year
Happy New Year!!
May 2018 bring you Happiness, Health and Prosperity.
Ed
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Happy New Year
Reply #1
Happy New Year!!
May 2018 bring you Happiness, Health and Prosperity.
Ed
Damn, I hope so!

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
went long today for the Longterm
Bought 50% of intended LT position...50% AG/ 50% SSRM
I cannot at this point take a risk in missing out yet at the same time believe we may have a significant pullback so 50% long only. GL

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Added some more PAAS. I'm not half way in yet, but close. Still might be a top of the range suckers rally,
but looking stronger than usual.
ER

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Im starting to feel like I was the sucker who bought the top  today after being correct on the short side. I don't usually FOMO trade...but my gut is telling me I was correct initially that we need the blowoff bottom.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
I added some more SSRM as well as AG...Long 60% of intended LT position. I was likely wrong about the blowoff bottom. Finally pot stocks starting to crash...cryptos are simply in a stratospheric bubble...was reading that Ripple CEO is worth more than Zuckerberg today. Simply astonishing. These all have zero value IMO and will fail in an epic way. Millenials are going to lose their dreams of an early retirement and maybe they will understand that good old fashioned gold has held up rather well over thousands of year...oh well...in my youth I gambled and lost quite a few times on pump and dumps.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6
well...in my youth I gambled and lost quite a few times on pump and dumps.
You and I both. Its how we learn.