฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Silver daily trends (Read 127 times) previous topic - next topic

Silver daily trends
Here are a couple interesting charts depicting silver daily trading characteristics. I was quite surprised.

Full article:  http://www.safehaven.com/article/44828/the-precious-metals-bears-fear-of-fridays

Re: Silver daily trends
Reply #1
So when silver starts to perform better on Wed than it does on Fri, buy as much as you can?

:D

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
So when silver starts to perform better on Wed than it does on Fri, buy as much as you can?

:D
No. Look at the overall trend. Chart it, look at the USDJPY, the dollar, political scene, the FED......etc

Reply #3
No. Look at the overall trend. Chart it, look at the USDJPY, the dollar, political scene, the FED......etc

O:)