฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Bought NUGT as trade (Read 271 times) previous topic - next topic

• Nikko 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Bought NUGT as trade
Im in for 1k shares at 28.50 this am.
So far lost a few hundred bucks trading this one lately...but today decided 1000 shares rather than usual 500.
I think we will close at 1280 plus for gold today. Just a hunch.

• Nikko 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Bought NUGT as trade
Reply #1
Note: I am letting this one ride over the weekend.
Have a 26.90 stop on it otherwise. Of course the loss is potentially big but I can see GDX rallying to the 23.80 level very quickly

• Nikko 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
continue toi target GDX 23.80 level...Long NUGT is going very well at this point for me. 33.75-34 level is target on NUGT.

• Nikko 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
I doubled my position in NUGT at 29.15...holding my largest bet ever in NUGT at the moment. 2k at 28.825.
I am expecting a very big move shortly.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
Nikko, none can call you a timid trader.. nor will I.  Here's a wish for your good luck as well as a wish of good luck to all~!

• Nikko 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
LOL Clark! I am never one to shy away from a big trade when my gut tells me to. Its rare that I take such a big position in NUGT. Very rare.

Reply #6
I doubled my position in NUGT at 29.15...holding my largest bet ever in NUGT at the moment. 2k at 28.825.

That move might be knee jerk down tomorrow if the ADP jobs report reflects hurricane recovery. Just a thought.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #7

That move might be knee jerk down tomorrow if the ADP jobs report reflects hurricane recovery. Just a thought.
If the jobs recover then you know it is a fraud on the Amerikan people. Everything is a fraud nearly.
Just call me cynical... 

Reply #8

This morning I sold NUGT $29 weekly puts for 48 cents, looking for them to expire worthless this Friday for a tidy 1.5% over 3 trading days. Looks like your double down is paying off.

• Nikko 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
target is still the 23.80 zone for GDX...I will sell half the position there and will ride the other half with a tight stop. Keeping fingers crossed.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #10
Nikko... YOU have a PLAN.. that puts you further ahead than most.  Launch the trade and pull the plug... makes sense to me.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11
Nikko... YOU have a PLAN.. that puts you further ahead than most.  Launch the trade and pull the plug... makes sense to me.
We are entering the Full Moon phase. Looks good until the 10th or so....

• Nikko 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
chickened out and sold NUGT at 29.20...too much stress to hold and I did make 750 bucks so will take it.

• Nikko 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
rooting for you're NUGT option trade Sandy...barring disaster you should end up making money today.
I purchased some more SSRM just now at 9.58...man has it been beaten down.

• Nikko 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
fatal accident yday at Marigold...2 deaths..RIP miners. We forget sometimes how dangerous it is to mine gold/silver.
Didn't realize this and sold the SSRM I bought today.