฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: 9-7-17 charts (Read 154 times) previous topic - next topic

9-7-17 charts

8)

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: 9-7-17 charts
Reply #1
Caution is advised for the next 3 weeks, this has been close so far,
Ed's main silver chart.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
Caution is advised for the next 3 weeks, this has been close so far,
Ed's main silver chart.
I think we get a pop Monday due to NK. After that it may start to head down for a spell?????

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Ed knows.. that even in a new "bull" market there are generally more "buying" opportunities (at least in the beginning) than profit taking opportunities.  I too, am awaiting a down-draft opportunity to scoop up my favorites on the shopping list~! Thank the Lorax for the cautionary advice~!!

Reply #4
When silver is about to make a golden cross of the 50DMA up through the 200DMA, it is very common for it to come down to at least the cross, if not the 200 like here.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
EDTHELORAX: VERY PERCEPTIVE RECOGNITION of SILVER SET-UP High power advisers are in agreement with your analysis.. this MAY OR MAY NOT bring you encouragement.   http://www.321gold.com/editorials/mcclellan/mcclellan091717.html  

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
the herd got suckered again. Gold going below 1300 and silver below 17 in the short term...Miners probably down 5-10% from here.
Doesn't change my LT view and not trading this however.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
the herd got suckered again. Gold going below 1300 and silver below 17 in the short term...Miners probably down 5-10% from here.
Doesn't change my LT view and not trading this however.
Same boat here. Even though the markets are ignoring the NOKO conflict the reality is this is far from over.
My positions have not changed. PAAS SSRM and UEC for a spec play

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Playing out the winning hand requires patience and persistence
Reply #8
Yes, it is days like this that makes me more optimistic of upside resolution and long-term strength. Salivating over Silver. Giddy over Gold! ;)

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
Elliott Wave looks at Silver on September 18, 2017   https://seekingalpha.com/article/4107611-elroys-elliott-wave-weekly-september-18   

Seems a realistic perspective.. it's the next several months that will test our courage.

Reply #10
If this isn't bottom, it is very very close.
My main silver chart.
after clicking link, be sure to hit play button.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11
Cool. A short rebound!