฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: US30 on mercury retrograde end  (Read 168 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
US30 on mercury retrograde end

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: US30 on mercury retrograde end
Reply #1
high degree of success!!!! astrology is no joke!!! Timing can be used to your advantage!

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
How did that hurricane effect you?

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
@ken not bad got some rain it lost a lot of steam b4 it got to me; im buying insurerers and reinsurers atm (ex. $UVE)

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #4
@ken not bad got some rain it lost a lot of steam b4 it got to me; im buying insurerers and reinsurers atm (ex. $UVE)
I heard Goldman's holds catastrophe bonds for the insurers. They were lucky.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
Ken, when it comes to Goldman.. so little of the story seems to revolve around the term "LUCK".  More likely we should understand that Goldman manufactures it's own "luck" and what it can't manufacture.. it simply "buys". Just a casual observation, on my part.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6
Ken, when it comes to Goldman.. so little of the story seems to revolve around the term "LUCK".  More likely we should understand that Goldman manufactures it's own "luck" and what it can't manufacture.. it simply "buys". Just a casual observation, on my part.
Yes, I understand. But if there was a large damage bill they would have got stuck. They are not God, although they might play the part.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7
Ken is right.. Goldman isn't God.. but Goldman can get a government bailout if it gets it's teat caught in the wringer.. they've proven this much.. the problem is that the PROBLEM IS GOING TO NEED BE VERY SEVERE if they must go back to the WELL again, anytime.. soon~!!

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #8
Ken is right.. Goldman isn't God.. but Goldman can get a government bailout if it gets it's teat caught in the wringer.. they've proven this much.. the problem is that the PROBLEM IS GOING TO NEED BE VERY SEVERE if they must go back to the WELL again, anytime.. soon~!!
Or do what most insurance companies do. Cheat you out of your claim with some clause in the contract. They are after all in the insurance business and everything else.....

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
My great-grandpa used to run off bankers and lawyers with a shotgun.. right back to the county road they came in.. off of.~! A veteran of the Civil War campaigns.. he didn't have much use for suits.. except go'n to church on Sunday.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
venus trine uranus tomorrow

bullish astrology imo

next bear periods i see are:

venus opposite uranus: 2:19 am 11-4-2017
Mercury retrograde: 12-03-2017

next bull potential like the trade i did here
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/US30USD/coxe1nT1-mercury-retrograde-ends-on-us30/

nice little harmonic reversal (btfd?)

is
end of merc ret.: 12-22-2017