฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: XAG, SLV, XAU, GDX, USDJPY (September) (Read 526 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: XAG, SLV, XAU, GDX, USDJPY (September)
Reply #30
Temporary rebound as I'm seeing it and what I was looking for starting the week, but that didn't happen. I'd guess two days at best then watch out. With being hard hit Friday and Monday, it's now about how much recovery can be achieved. It's hard to say with all the political crap that surrounds precious metals. Stay with the best companies IMO. GL.

Reply #31
It's hard to say whether the yen will succeed or not. There are two starting points that I see for the uptrend. The first could bring pressure to the yen's advance and is seen in the MACD. If this is the relevant starting point, then the yen stands a good chance of failing again after reaching the yellow line barrier. The second is the day the advance was indicated on my board. If this is the relevant date, then the odds of the yen reaching 120's is pretty good. It all comes down to $112.95 as the deciding factor IMO. We'll know when we get there. GL all.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #32
Hopefully its in the high on the channel and will dump down. As Hillary would say, its my turn!

Reply #33
What I'm thinking at the moment.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #34
Gold chart with indicators. Turn around next week?