฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: XAG, SLV, XAU, GDX, USDJPY (September) (Read 391 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: XAG, SLV, XAU, GDX, USDJPY (September)
Reply #15

Reply #16
EUR Surges, Bund Yields Tumble As Draghi Sends Conflicting Messages

"And like that, Draghi has kicked the can one more month, confirming that the bulk of QE decisions will be taken in October.

Commenting on the latest Draghi mishmash, Bloomberg writes that the market will be quite jumpy before the October ECB meeting, adding that "Draghi does not like the characterization of the euro zone being in a state of "high uncertainty" as we await the new plan, and he certainly isn't going to fall into the trap of discussing what euro levels he'd be worried about. Even so, markets are going to be jumpy before the October meeting presumably, and if he attends the World Bank and IMF meetings in Washington, any comments there will be scrutinized."

And now that the market is supremely confused,..."

Got it, October... it fits.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #17
Draghi doesn't have a clue what to do. He is stuck and the outcome could very well be the implosion of the European Union. If or when that fails the US will follow shortly.

These people never learn. If I live to see the crash(s) I hope to live to see how they will plan a recovery. Will it be war? God I hope not. This crap has to stop!

Reply #18
Draghi doesn't have a clue what to do. He is stuck and the outcome could very well be the implosion of the European Union. If or when that fails the US will follow shortly.

These people never learn. If I live to see the crash(s) I hope to live to see how they will plan a recovery. Will it be war? God I hope not. This crap has to stop!

Unfortunately this crap is life. We are always on the edge of doom and gloom. Sometimes leading to wars and violent conflicts. I have to really admire those who can manage all the rhetoric. You can have it. It's not my thing and wouldn't want it to be. Just keep on trucking and hope it doesn't all explode.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #19

Unfortunately this crap is life. We are always on the edge of doom and gloom. Sometimes leading to wars and violent conflicts. I have to really admire those who can manage all the rhetoric. You can have it. It's not my thing and wouldn't want it to be. Just keep on trucking and hope it doesn't all explode.
I have always studies politics since I was around 10 years old. I read 3 papers a day when I was a kid, of course back then was Vietnam. Glad the draft ended a year before I turned 18 otherwise I would have fled to Canada.

Anyway I have always heard the doom and gloomers. Got caught up in it back in the late 80's. Took 8 years to figure out that the world wasn't such a bad place. There are a lot of good loving people out there.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #20
Ken, if Islamic Terrorists have their way, fewer Christians, Jews, Hindu and Sikhs, will be the result and a much smaller population. Things can be different. I believe myself to be more of a realist than a fatalist and human nature dictates an outcome that few are happy about.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #21
Ken, if Islamic Terrorists have their way, fewer Christians, Jews, Hindu and Sikhs, will be the result and a much smaller population. Things can be different. I believe myself to be more of a realist than a fatalist and human nature dictates an outcome that few are happy about.
"... human nature dictates an outcome that few are happy about"
Agreed.

Reply #22
With today's bottom in for the yen as it stands for now brings to light another governing band that aligns and validates the 9/22 date. I see any upcoming action occurring just prior to that date since the juncture occurs at the top of the bands and significant action usually occurs before reaching that point. There are lots of variables on the table and quite a few possibilities in the chart. I highlighted what I think is most likely, but anything is possible. If big money wants to reach its goal, I'm sure they will somehow. Time looks to be running short with maybe eight trading days left IMO. GL.

Reply #23
Significant lead stocks like IAG and KGC, especially IAG at this time along with many others have and are dropping below their 5 day MA's. It's a simple measure of momentum and I see it as a foreboding indication. The yen is driving well at this time, but I don't see the indicator that screams look out as of yet, so the time window for gold and silver is still in play IMO, but I think the switch from gold and silver is very near. Day by day.

Reply #24
Significant lead stocks like IAG and KGC, especially IAG at this time along with many others have and are dropping below their 5 day MA's. It's a simple measure of momentum and I see it as a foreboding indication. The yen is driving well at this time, but I don't see the indicator that screams look out as of yet, so the time window for gold and silver is still in play IMO, but I think the switch from gold and silver is very near. Day by day.
I'm sorry, the indicator I look for that screams a strong advance may be coming is in place for the yen which occurred last Thursday. I missed it. It looks like we are into its early stages and it would suggest performance in the yen is likely.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #25
What target price do you see for the USDJPN ?

Reply #26
What target price do you see for the USDJPN ?
Take a look at what Ed is projecting. I want to work on the chart some then I'll post my best guess

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #27
110.44 is my best guess

Reply #28
If I'm reading it right then it looks like a good shot back to it's 114 - 115 line. Pretty much, it all remains about 50/50. Putting the pieces together I'm getting the picture it's time for the switch. The resistance line is heavy for the yen and should it manage to get past that then 118 and even 120's is possible. Best guess and good luck with it.

Reply #29
Overnight, PM's seem to be forming a base, possibly even a very slight positive bias up and this morning in pre-market trading the same is true for PM stocks in general. Is this a signal of a short term bottom? I do not know. Fed is due to make a meeting results announcement tomorrow so investors and traders are likely to wait on it before making major moves.