฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: XAG, SLV, XAU, GDX, USDJPY (September) (Read 583 times) previous topic - next topic

XAG, SLV, XAU, GDX, USDJPY (September)

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: XAG, SLV, XAU, GDX, USDJPY (September)
Reply #1
A dollar rally at the same time gold and silver rally.

Reply #2
I put the resistance band back in the yen chart since the yen has moved back to that level. It may not be exactly as it was, but it works. It's looking to me that the pressure could remain into Thursday and in the event of a continued slide in the yen and due to the yen's current strength it may take the more shallow track. We'll see how it plays out.

Reply #3
Watching the pressure. It could turn and spike, follow the new band giving it a three day window or fail. These are the values I'm seeing. I'm still holding to the idea it will play through, but it could get rough. Anythings possible and frankly, it will come down to what is being played in the media IMO. GL all.

Reply #4
Looking like do or die time on to the 13th.

Reply #5
I forgot to add this band to the earlier yen chart.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
Chart_ist, it appears that rampant pile-on of Yen speculation by the big-boys has sidelined Gold advances and all this requires some re-balancing. A passing thought. Clarkbar

Reply #7
Chart_ist, it appears that rampant pile-on of Yen speculation by the big-boys has sidelined Gold advances and all this requires some re-balancing. A passing thought. Clarkbar
Well, so far the yen is down enough to have produced a negative crossover in its MACD. If that holds though today I'd say it is likely Gold will come back around as soon as tomorrow. Simply put, the yen just needs to break its bottom and I think that will likely come by way of pressure in the media of some sort, like Ed's DXY post.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #8
I believe its a little early for a re-balance. Li'l Kim is planning for another launch again and from what I read it may splash down in the Pacific. I expect this no later than Monday.

Reply #9
I believe its a little early for a re-balance. Li'l Kim is planning for another launch again and from what I read it may splash down in the Pacific. I expect this no later than Monday.
If this is going to play out as I'm seeing is very possible in the charts then there is little room for any significant timeouts and it is likely to move very quickly. The only thing I can see that would drive that with the performance to date in 2017 is "News". Conspiracy? yep, I would expect that. Scary?, yep, I would expect that too IMO. We'll see.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #10
Kenneth knows that the game shall not run it's course until we can put a sizable group of players with new money ON THE FIELD. At this juncture it is merely my contention that the "News in singles and separate  "events' shall be the objects of recruitment as the ball is marched to the goal line. The speed of play will of course, be guided by the gradual and not so gradual shift in the position of the players. Just seems like R.N. Elliott apostles have known this, also. The kid with the Nukes may indeed be simply the fiddle which is being played .. at this time. Yeah, it's dangerous.. but I remind myself each morning that all good NRA members know this and it is the world we are part of.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11
Most excellent article here this morning. It IS spot on!
https://www.clivemaund.com/article.php?id=4287

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #12
Points of the article are made to exclusivity and those failing to acknowledge these new realities will make similarly disastrous investment decisions. Good one!

Reply #13
Got our bottom drop, but no real response in gold so far. I'm looking for gold to break up into a higher channel(s). A sudden reversal from here is also possible. ECB in about 15 min. from what I see. GL.

Reply #14
My mistake, that 11:45 is GMT. Already done. So this is where we are. Oops.