฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Sears Holding (Read 117 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Sears Holding
So you have a shiny set of Sears (Craftsman's) sockets do you? What happens if you break one, or two? Will you be able to get a free replacement?

Don't look promising. Sears will fold IMHO and soon.

Some years ago I noticed Harbor Freight tools was selling some good quality sockets and wrenches. Better quality than Sears by far. So as a diligent auto mechanic I took all my Sears sockets back to a Sears store and told them I was "dissatisfied" with them and I received a refund. That after owning them for around 30 years! Took the money and bought some Harbor Freight sockets which are largely compatible with Snap On tools which are now made...you guessed it, in China!