฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: DJIA topping? (Read 179 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: DJIA 10k 20K and ...

DJIA topping?
just some rhymes form histoory.
the lines are color coded doubles

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: DJIA topping?
Reply #1
All I can say is be careful.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #2
Here isan interresting VIX chart that shows a huge uptik and gap. I do not know what to make o it other than it is a sinal for the stockmarket o be at  top.

Also here is a link to an article wit the same theme using U of Mich sentiment data:

https://mishtalk.com/2017/09/19/record-65-think-stocks-will-rise-over-course-of-one-year-did-the-bell-just-ring/

I have the feeling that the house of cards supported by smoke and mirrors is about to see the light of day. I wonder what the SJW's will tik is important?

Reply #3
Here isan interresting VIX chart that shows a huge uptik and gap. I do not know what to make o it other than it is a sinal for the stockmarket o be at  top.

Also here is a link to an article wit the same theme using U of Mich sentiment data:

https://mishtalk.com/2017/09/19/record-65-think-stocks-will-rise-over-course-of-one-year-did-the-bell-just-ring/

I have the feeling that the house of cards supported by smoke and mirrors is about to see the light of day. I wonder what the SJW's will tik is important?

The chart did not post, here is the link:

https://finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?t=VX&p=h1

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
SBDave, know you watch this with anticipation.. I've had the hair standing up on my neck for months.  Still looking for CRAZY UP-SIDE ABANDON as nay-sayers throw in the towels and push their advisory services out-of-the-way in a rush to buy anything that hasn't doubled in the past year.  I've seen this behavior in the metals as the dollar sunk beneath the waves.. and this behavior in the general stock and bond markets would the the clearest evidence that investors haven't gotten any less greedy.. or silly.  Let us buy calls.. and know the difference between THE QUICK AND THE DEAD.

Reply #5
SBDave, know you watch this with anticipation.. I've had the hair standing up on my neck for months.  Still looking for CRAZY UP-SIDE ABANDON as nay-sayers throw in the towels and push their advisory services out-of-the-way in a rush to buy anything that hasn't doubled in the past year.  I've seen this behavior in the metals as the dollar sunk beneath the waves.. and this behavior in the general stock and bond markets would the the clearest evidence that investors haven't gotten any less greedy.. or silly.  Let us buy calls.. and know the difference between THE QUICK AND THE DEAD.

Yes, I do watch for an indicator for the day of reckoning, and you mention one, basically a blow off top. With market indices, we have had roll overs, rounded tops, double tops, heads and shoulders, and pundits saying its over every day and others saying we at headed for 30,000 Dow, but it is not over as of this writing anyway. I credit the fed for a job well done in this matter as they have instilled faith in the system way beyond what I ever imagined possible.
It will turn however. Federal on book debt is $20 trillion, that is a full year of economic activity that has been brought forward from the future. When we can borrow no additional funds, government will not tighten its belt, so the answer will be having the fed buy the debt with printed money, money that has no value but what is stolen from existing holders of our currency. When the haves figure out they are systematically being fleeced, to give to the poor without their consent via an overt tax, the SHTF. It will be ugly, compounded by the fact that the wealth of the country that could be used to rebuild has been transferred to folks that would rather see one world government than a collection of nation states.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6
When the haves figure out they are systematically being fleeced, to give to the poor without their consent via an overt tax, the SHTF. It will be ugly, compounded by the fact that the wealth of the country that could be used to rebuild has been transferred to folks that would rather see one world government than a collection of nation states.

Well said. People in general have been smarting up but I think it will have to be a moment where everything is going to shit before there is action in the streets. Start by hanging the bankers and politicians....

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7

Reply #8
https://www.thetechnicaltraders.com/buy-when-they-cry-sell-when-they-yell/

The link is to a very positive cyclical general market prediction, one that would support a congruent capitulation in PM's  is yet to come. I am not sure I buy into  the amplitudes, but the concept is certainly probably as it would fulfill the blow off top scenario.