฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: XAG, SLV, XAU, GDX & USDJPY (August) (Read 568 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: XAG, SLV, XAU, GDX & USDJPY (August)
Reply #45
First we have to get through tax reform. As to stability (politically speaking) the system is tottering.

I don't know about you but I am shocked how fast we as a nation are declining.

Reply #46
Current conditions... outside the last band as I see it. Odds of coming around are not favorable IMO, but surprises happen. Waiting on meeting day?, probably but not sure here.

Reply #47
First we have to get through tax reform. As to stability (politically speaking) the system is tottering.

I don't know about you but I am shocked how fast we as a nation are declining.
It's how things work. A lot like stock trading, exponential curve thing... It starts out slow, building momentum step by step then pop! And afterwards everybody wonders where it all came from. If we don't address the buildup successfully we all pay the price during a correction. Sad, but the country has big issues, not that we don't always have them. The 70's, 80's and early 90's were pretty much golden years, violence and sick mindedness have been building steadily since IMO.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #48
Ken warns of a tottering political system.. I'd add Economic to that list.. something called Reserve Currency is the stuff that Alice ate once down the rabbit hole. I'm not a philosopher, but I understand that principles become laws when the principle irrevocably EXACTS A TOLL for none compliance ... GRESHAM'S LAW is a CASE IN POINT. Debase the currency and you get angry chickens when they come home to roost and find the cupboard is bare.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #49
Ken warns of a tottering political system.. I'd add Economic to that list.. something called Reserve Currency is the stuff that Alice ate once down the rabbit hole. I'm not a philosopher, but I understand that principles become laws when the principle irrevocably EXACTS A TOLL for none compliance ... GRESHAM'S LAW is a CASE IN POINT. Debase the currency and you get angry chickens when they come home to roost and find the cupboard is bare.
Buy pitchforks!

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #50

For Entertainment Purposes Only.