฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Violent Revolt (Read 74 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: PVG

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Violent Revolt
As we approach the big SHTF moment it is good to keep in mind that society could meltdown due to political forces bidding for power. Here is a article that lays before us possibilities that none of us ever thought could happen in this country.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-21/kunstler-fears-violent-revolt-soft-coup-against-trump-looms

I was born and grew up in the 1950's and 60's. When I got my first career job in the mid 70's my mom told me to get a job with a pension. My thoughts at the time that there would be no pensions because the government was mismanaging the economy. Little did I know how prophetic that would be 40 years later. So here we are facing the possibility of a societal breakdown due to incomps in government service seeking out their own good over the people.

The point of this is that when the economy begins to tank big time, political forces act and begin to resemble a banana republic, then know the end of our way of life is approaching. That is not far off. They will remove Trump. Have no doubt about it. Then its the peoples turn. I would not want to be working as a pressitute when that time rolls around.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Violent Revolt
Reply #1
Trump says in a tweet: "Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!"

Shows resolve anyway to keep everything the same. I am more than starting to doubt this man.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Trump says in a tweet: "Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!"

Shows resolve anyway to keep everything the same. I am more than starting to doubt this man.
  This looks dead cat to me as far as miners go.  EXK down 2% with gold up $15? sold SSRM for 2 points and am now short a few miners. I am not going to specify which ones due to board members being long. I still like SSRM but I am going to stick to my premise of waiting until earnings are posted.    ER

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
I believe PVG is after hours for the earnings today. Is that right?

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
I believe PVG is after hours for the earnings today. Is that right?
  PVG is Friday before hours.   PAAS SSRM and IAG are next up