฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Buy Targets (Read 517 times) previous topic - next topic

Buy Targets
These are tentative targets. They will need to be adjusted as the time draws nearer.
EXK $3.86
CDE$8
GPL $1.03
USAPF $.19
EXLLF$.95
SVMLF $1.90
HL $4
SSRI $9
PAAS $12
SLW$19
SILVER $16.38
GOLD $1220
It could take almost a year to break the highs from this summer, but this coming bottom will set off E-wave 3 of major wave 3.
Where the all-time highs will be taken out. Very similar to Fall of 2002.
Ed

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Buy Targets
Reply #1
Also
AG $7
I'm thinking a few GTC orders would be a good Idea, If these targets are reached, they won't be there for long.
Ed

Reply #2
If margin calls went out today, the call will need to be covered by Friday.
Nobody likes taking a loss, especially by force so they will hope for a bounce until the last minute, which is Friday.
They may wait until the end of the day,  but there will most likely be panic selling in the miners so being ready to buy Friday end of day should be a great short term, long trade. As long as the weakness continues this week. There is a chance this week will be THE bottom but I only give it about a 30% chance.  Maybe a bounce off of the lower $17s  silver then one more push lower would fit the psychology. The 200DMA will fall. It is $17.06.
Ed

Reply #3
Today was lower $17's 
Exk is close to target
I fully expect a bounce here, I'm not sure if these targets are too low.
I think silver will make one more low but the stocks could bounce now and make a double bottom on silvers next low.
Gold broke it's 200DMA but didn't back in 2002, the time I have been basing my forecasts on.
Ed
A year from now all of today's prices will seem cheap.
I will be adding tomorrow.
Ed

Reply #4
The 200 DMA is $17.27 if this falls, it is going to cause another wave of selling. We just finished the bounce off of the lower 17's .
I think most of these original targets are still legitimate.
See the yellow line on my bearish silver chart.
  • Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:02:55 PM by edthelorax

Reply #5
These are tentative targets. They will need to be adjusted as the time draws nearer.
EXK $3.86
CDE$8
GPL $1.03
USAPF $.19
EXLLF$.95
SVMLF $1.90
HL $4
SSRI $9
PAAS $12
SLW$19
SILVER $16.38
GOLD $1220
It could take almost a year to break the highs from this summer, but this coming bottom will set off E-wave 3 of major wave 3.
Where the all-time highs will be taken out. Very similar to Fall of 2002.
Ed

Today's lows are:
EXK $3.74 *********
CDE $9.20
GPL $1.20
UASPF $.2163
EXLLF $1.03
SVMLF $2.22
HL $5.93
SSRI $9.50***********
PAAS $14.43
SLW $18.73**********
silver $17.42
gold $1224.18 **********
Close counts in the stock market

Reply #6
The 200 DMA is $17.27 if this falls, it is going to cause another wave of selling. We just finished the bounce off of the lower 17's .
I think most of these original targets are still legitimate.
See the yellow line on my bearish silver chart.

Silver 200DMA is $17.55 today's low, $17.40 at 1PM  it is above that slightly at$17.58.
see the yellow line on the silver bull chart

Reply #7
ticker, low            My targets
EXK $3.53           $3.86
CDE $8.82          $8
GPL $1.14          $1.03
USAPF $.1786    $.19
EXLLF $1.0011   $.95
SVLMF $2.20      $2.22
HL $5.65             $4
SSRI $9.07          $9
PAAS $13.80       $12
SLW $17.16         $19
silver $16.65        $16.38
gold $1211.73      $1220
  • Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:13:54 AM by edthelorax

Reply #8
Today's low in silver was 16.42, 4 cents from my 16.38 target. or 0.25%
I can't do any better for predictions. Just like when predicted AG,  buy at the target price, hope for the best. Cost average down from here. This is investing, the way to make the real money.
There is always the chance I am wrong and we could see one more drop after next week. This would be the "manipulation" if it happens, accept it, embrace it, buy it.
Beware! I still see a very good chance silver will expire as many long futures in December worthless as possible. This does not necessarily mean the stocks will make a lower low with silver in Dec., Gold either.
When I wrote the blog and called for 16.38 silver I sandbagged it, A comparable low would be around $15.46.if you see this near Christmas, you should KNOW what to do. Load the boat, while everyone else is panic selling. You have a month to think about it.
I have to cut wood today, won't be around here much.
Trade well my friends.
Ed TheLorax
"For Entertainment Purposes Only" *tm

Reply #9
most of these hit, cde was 8$
SVLMF barely missed PAAS and HL really missed and gold was way too high.
When it comes to times like this and i need a TP I go back to what i said when it not matter to me. Make sense?

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
this is a warning of how much these miners can fall on an earnings miss...I actually lightened up on my AG position by 25% today due to this...to be honest..i needed a good excuse to sell some as wayy too heavy in AG and have serious profits on the table.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11
When it comes to times like this and i need a TP I go back to what i said when it not matter to me. Make sense?

TP means......

Reply #12

TP means......

Target price

Reply #13
Sorry I use abbreviations all the time
TP=Target Price
SL=Stop Loss
TF=Time Frame
!d 5m 4h are 1 Day  5 Minute and  4 Hour charts
IHS and HNS are inverse HNS  and head and shoulders
TL= Trend Line
TV= TradeView
I can't think of any others just ask

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #14
Thanks Ed. I forget terms all the time and have to think it out. Part of getting older.