฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Stock Screening Formula (Read 155 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Stock Screening Formula
Hey all,

Recently I started using the screener at stockrover.com [allows for disposable emails to be used to register and requires no card to activate a 2 week trial of 'premium screening' features like screening by formula for example :) ] and I thought I'd share one of the screening formulas I use:

( Current Price / EPS Estimates for Current Fiscal Year ) - ( 100.00 * ( EPS Estimates for Next Fiscal Year / EPS Estimates for Current Fiscal Year ) - 100.00 ) < 0

The more negative this number is, the more potential for growth.
I usually also screen for stocks to be NYSE or NASDAQ listed, have an average daily trade volume of >=100k, a market cap of >=250M.

If you have any favorite stock screening formulas I would love to hear them.
P.S.
$PAAS fits this screening formula

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Stock Screening Formula
Reply #1
So what are your projections for PAAS?

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]