฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: buying phys? (Read 162 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
buying phys?
I currently own 0 phys and I'm seeing potential disaster in the future not so distant; along with tech on the rise I don't think it could be such a bad idea to have some in a safe somewhere with a six shooter and my most important documents.

Regardless of a disaster a solar eclipse on 8-21 followed by saturn going direct on 8-25 is in a few months and could signal a major reversal for silver to the upside.

If I want to buy 100-200 oz in bars where would the best place to look be?

I was looking at https://goo.gl/hk7GQ8 for 100 oz bars I think they are having a sale?

Thanks for any advice; Y'all know I just want to be a silver stocker like @edthelorax one day :joy:

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: buying phys?
Reply #1
When you buy gold buy it as if your going to spend it at the store. Buy coins like gold eagles. Silver the same. If we truly have a SHTF moment you will need them. Silver is the poor mans gold and I believe will be the metal most used by the general public that hasn't yet offed themselves when the realize how truly screwed they are.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: buying phys?
Reply #2
These guys are my friends, I have been doing business with them for 20 years.
They are a full service dealer, 3rd party insured fair fast dealer.
They do millions of dollars in business every year.
If you tell them I sent you you may get a slightly better price, but not much as they are very fair to everyone.
there is also Apmex and ebay has many great sellers.

http://www.dempseyandbaxter.com/
For Entertainment Purposes Only.