฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: BOJA the next MCD?  (Read 142 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
BOJA the next MCD?
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BOJA/UQtiNElG-BOJ-the-next-MCD/

maybe it's the munchies but this is looking amazing to me rn

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: BOJA the next MCD?
Reply #1

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
mcd beat every expectation; they are teaming up with uber eats to get even more sales

this makes me bullish on boja as well

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
wendys is killing it... boja is not as established tho may take more time to see the realized gains?

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
BOJA Missed :( down 10%

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
still not below my level in green tho... maybe ill avg down here

Reply #6
BOJA Missed :( down 10%
Unfortunate, earnings reports are almost always killers IMO. Nowadays I think the herd mentality is more " Report? - Sell! " CSTM went through it as well and it was quite the ride. The positive against all the negative posts was that it was upgraded and so far has held up. It's a wild one. Good luck with BOJA.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
BOJA downgraded by william blair?

I sold most of my BOJA position added to wendy's... idk their marketing is better and i know they are on some college campuses around here... when the school year starts revanue def will pick up imho. Dividends on wendys at ~2%