฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Bottom?  (Read 401 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Bottom?
Reply #15
According to harveyorganblog.com the raid on gold and silver may continue today.

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
I think i heard somewhere the indian wedding season starts soon? starts sept ends oct?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #17
I think i heard somewhere the indian wedding season starts soon? starts sept ends oct?
I don't believe the hype that India drives the gold prices.

Reply #18
Interesting charts on gold silver and the speculation that is suggesting a bottom in both metals.

Charts did not post so have a look at the link, it is all charts and the two I reference are near the bottom.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/chan/chan070317.html

Reply #19
Historically a near miss on the MACD is a devastating condition and looks like it takes about a month to get through on average. At this point, I'm curious how things will play out tomorrow. As remote a possibility as it is at this time, a strong down day followed by a strong up day split across the holiday might be viewed like a candle with a long tail. Very, very remote, but a possibility none the less. Right now IMO, I'd just figure on more downside that will hopefully swing around sometime in August now. We'll see what happens day by day. GL.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #20
buying the small gold coins today.. mint struck years ago and collected only by us SMALLS who remain committed longs. Premiums are now negligible. Unless significant further downside here ensues, imprecise values seem unlikely to waver.

Reply #21
It's about time.
This looks Very bottomy to me.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #22
Good post Ed, a bit of encouragement is helpful in this time that I believe may be the last minimal downturn before a sustained and meaningful bull run.

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Interesting charts on gold silver and the speculation that is suggesting a bottom in both metals.

Charts did not post so have a look at the link, it is all charts and the two I reference are near the bottom.

the miners chart was nice

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/chan/chan070317.html

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #24
Its time to buy AG. Look at the chart.

Reply #25

Reply #26
What a mess at CME earlier with silver. The same thing happened in crypto the other week when ETH dropped to 13$ from $320 a large market sell caused a cascade of SL's being hit.
Very similar to the Trump spike in gold, but the other direction.
I am going to take advantage of the fire sale prices and add some Phys.
This is an updated version of the silver chart i published. I have 3 green because i didn't know which would be good. i added a red so silver will STOP going down.

this is a link to the original.
silver chart from Dec.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #27
I see silver about even if not a small downtrend. Gold looks better and is still trending up by the lines.

Reply #28
It's about time.
This looks Very bottomy to me.

There are two articles at safehaven.com that discuss gold seasonality, which should commence an uptrend now if they pan out, also coinciding with some of the comments on the board calling for a bottom

Links: (Note the first article by Hamilton is a bit wordy, the second is concise.)

http://www.safehaven.com/article/44580/gold-stocks-summer-bottom

http://www.safehaven.com/article/44579/the-golden-age-has-just-begun

Reply #29
Silver broke down through the read and green. Last night was a full moon, a great time to turn higher. Monday morning is also a good time, the weekend gave traders plenty of time to get scared and decide to sell. Monday morn. 10AM would make a great washout bottom.