฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: June (XAG, USDJPY, XAU, GDX, GDXJ) (Read 706 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: June (XAG, USDJPY, XAU, GDX, GDXJ)
Reply #15
Right now, I'm watching development's in the bottoms for JPY, Gold and Silver. So far what I'm seeing is good line up in Gold and Silver eluding to ramping up tomorrow and possibly some days to follow. The Yen is holding some sustaining strength for now, but as I see it, that would be expected if Gold and Silver are testing their day bottoms. It also does not give a lot of support for the Yen to carry onward in the coming days, so I'm not going to get too excited about a pull down in some of the key miners for the moment. It's so very hard to say, but it's looking that way to me.

Reply #16
A look at the Yen with tonight's bottom break. The chart does support a likely attempt to reverse course in the middle of the month.

Reply #17
How the GDX is looking to me today.

Reply #18
Nearly every issue I looked at this morning has gapped up, it would not be surprising to see the gaps fill before the big move up.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
well CDE is still lower than days gap up...so not a huge move

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
meant days gap up...I sold yday at 9.45...went to 9.50

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #21
GPL is finally starting to move. Lot's of room to move upward.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
Good participation across the board. AXK is the only one down on my watch list. Heavy short position and 6 law firms
in on a class action  suit. I will probably hit it myself for my next hedge.
ER

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Good participation across the board. AXK is the only one down on my watch list. Heavy short position and 6 law firms
in on a class action  suit. I will probably hit it myself for my next hedge.
ER
     Make that AKG

Reply #24
Most that are down on my board are within 3% with AKG pushing 4%. SVM is taking the negative brunt today down 7.5%

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #25
GPL up 6.78%

Reply #26
Most that are down on my board are within 3% with AKG pushing 4%. SVM is taking the negative brunt today down 7.5%

SVM had a few outlier trades yesterday afternoon at closing that were up extraordinarily. Take those trades out and the stock is up a little, still a laggard though. I have a small position in it, but cannot seem to add as I do not like its 100% Chinese exposure.

Reply #27
Well, the GDX blew right through the high line this morning.

Reply #28
A rework of my tracking chart for the yen, day by day.

Reply #29
So far silver's alignment looks the best to me and I would half-way expect it to be the likely performer today. It would make sense with where we are. We'll see. GL.