฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: June (XAG, USDJPY, XAU, GDX, GDXJ) (Read 882 times) previous topic - next topic

June (XAG, USDJPY, XAU, GDX, GDXJ)
At the close of Memorial Day it's looking good with the yen now outside its arc band and I believe that's the last relevant one. My short term pointer says downward at this time .Let's see what happens. It could be a better week than I was anticipating. GL.

Re: June (XAG, USDJPY, XAU, GDX, GDXJ)
Reply #1
I think this gold chart is likely to be more accurate with what I'm seeing this morning.

Reply #2
With the yen weakening and pushing its bottom giving favor to gold I'm looking for life in the GDX that may restrengthen gold and silver after being weakened overnight. We could certainly use some solid performance by the end of day.

Reply #3
I can't say to much about how the day is looking with the push seen in the yen. Expected highs and lows for the yen and gold. It's looking to me like it could be damaging and/or possibly a wild swing day with the yen tumbling from peaking and gold / silver reversing and spiking. Just a thought. GL.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #4

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #5
Weekly version of USDJPY

Reply #6
In the reply#3 chart I botched my fail lines for the yen, so for the sake of accuracy and the very slight chance that it could play out the values are: Yellow @110.68 and Red @110.26.

Reply #7

Reply #8
The morning reversal is nice to see swinging from the days low to high. Getting past 1275.00 would be great. Hope to see some good performance today. GL all.

Reply #9
I'm liking the spiking I'm seeing. It looks like gold is set to do more. Hope so.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
I'm liking the spiking I'm seeing. It looks like gold is set to do more. Hope so.
Gold Up Silver up GDX Up GDXJ UP
Half the miners on my watch list down.  ER

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11

Go figure...

Reply #12
Yep, it certainly is interesting play. I'm watching for spike developments in the GDX which I believe will effect miners directly. If nothing else happens today the show was over between 8:30 a.m. and 8:50 a.m. (20 min).

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #13
Anyone got a chart on GPL ?

Reply #14
First spikes in on the GDX since opening. Looking good to me, not real strong, but the pattern looks good.