฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: North Korea (Read 189 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: North Korea
Reply #15
I don't think Trump will want to go to war with Korea. The cost is too high. Korea from their point of view just wants to protect itself from invasion. Li'l Kim doesn't want to land up like  Muammar Gaddafi.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #16
Here's another spin on N. Korea. Seems feasible but is it true?
https://journal-neo.org/2016/11/01/north-korea-is-an-pentagon-vassal-state/

Reply #17
Gold and silver are up, probably on the news discussed in this thread centered around NOKO's nuke test. President Trump  has made it clear he will not telegraph his actions, so we can assume if he does something, we will learn of it after the fact. Also, given statements by him and his def. secretary., we can assume it will be more than enough to get the idiot's attention. I have heard talk of a complete NOKO trade embargo by all nations to be enforced by the US cancelling trade with any violators. That will not stop Russia as we are already in a trade war with them and certainly won't sway Iran, We have the makings of a world trade war at hand. As Erich said, "This will not end well'.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #18
Gold and silver are up, probably on the news discussed in this thread centered around NOKO's nuke test. President Trump  has made it clear he will not telegraph his actions, so we can assume if he does something, we will learn of it after the fact. Also, given statements by him and his def. secretary., we can assume it will be more than enough to get the idiot's attention. I have heard talk of a complete NOKO trade embargo by all nations to be enforced by the US cancelling trade with any violators. That will not stop Russia as we are already in a trade war with them and certainly won't sway Iran, We have the makings of a world trade war at hand. As Erich said, "This will not end well'.
Trade wars, currency wars, world war. This is what Gerald Celente has ranted about for years. Perhaps they the doom and gloom crowd will be vindicated after all.  We shall see.