฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: BP long (Read 137 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
BP long
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BP/foLaBeum-BP-long/

check it out let me know what u think

thanks all

-snoop

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: BP long
Reply #1
looks great to me.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #2
Just for your review. Looks like serious resistance and a possible cap beyond that.  Momentum will need to stand pat IMO. GL.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
got some CVX, ENLC, KYE all fit my formula for growth and pay dividends

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
cvx did great kye did great bp i sold some today but not all

Reply #6
cvx did great kye did great bp i sold some today but not all

In the announcement, BP stated 800,000 BOPD to come on line by 2020, that and the good earnings in a poor product price environment is impressive.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
a 50% miss is good earnings?

Reply #8
a 50% miss is good earnings?

No, the miss is not, and I apologize for the mischaracterization. I was focused on the production increase that frankly was very surprising to me. It was the forward looking statement that was good within the earnings statement. I worked offshore Angola and from what I remember there was not much south of Luanda and the operating environment was made confiscatory by the Angolan government in the way block concessions were structured and obtaining shore based services. Exiting whatever Angolan exploration they left was probably another very good move.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
I'm holding until bp has a station on mars; im sure my cvx play will end up on the colonies as well.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]

Reply #11
The link is to an article on major oil companies. The concept of measuring energy returned on energy invested is not new, but very interesting. The author I believe is on the mark for the most part, but in other articles he is a strong proponent of much lower oil prices in the future. I do not buy that as lower supply should command higher price if supply demand law holds. Also elsewhere he has stated for PMs that the price will not go below the price to produce for any extended period. That is a reasonable statement as a mining company will not continue to mine at a loss. The question I have is why this same principle does not apply to oil producing companies? I am sure it does, but that alone will not keep them afloat. We are in for interesting times wrt the energy market.

https://srsroccoreport.com/worlds-largest-oil-companies-deep-trouble-as-profits-vaporize-while-debts-skyrocket/