฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: aapl  (Read 115 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
aapl
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/AAPL/3CUGws9k-aapl-upward/

thought I would share a chart I made the other day

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: aapl
Reply #1
i avg down to fil of 150 up about $10 a share atm. Ill hold untl i see the aapl car then sell... buy rumor sell news

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
aths bro dont bet against the rumor!!!
i avg down to fil of 150 up about $10 a share atm. Ill hold untl i see the aapl car then sell... buy rumor sell news

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
That Apple SUV with the 400 mile range and quick recharge should be exciting.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #5
I worked on new cars/suvs (rental fleet) GM, Fords, Chryslers until last year. The amount of crap that go wrong on these is crazy. The cost to repair them is insane. $400 dollar modules are considered cheap now days. Basically, I wouldn't own any of these. The only cars never towed in were Kia's. Chryslers came in on the hook several times a day. It was their normal position. Front wheels up, rear dragging on the road.... ;D

Reply #6
I worked on new cars/suvs (rental fleet) GM, Fords, Chryslers until last year. The amount of crap that go wrong on these is crazy. The cost to repair them is insane. $400 dollar modules are considered cheap now days. Basically, I wouldn't own any of these. The only cars never towed in were Kia's. Chryslers came in on the hook several times a day. It was their normal position. Front wheels up, rear dragging on the road.... ;D

I was wondering about service and repair costs for the hybids and electrics thinking they might lead to a major gouge after purchase. About 20 months back I bought a new Ford Escape 2 wheel drive model with the eco-boost engine. W/O going out to look, it has plus minus 30,000 miles and never had a thing done to it other than a replacement battery (warranty) and oil changes. Performance handling and comfort are good and so is mileage, 22 in city and 28 on the road (I tend to crowd the speed limit about 10%) I wish it were a little larger, bt it is a compromise with my wife who wanted a small car. The main reason for a Ford vehicle was they did not ake a bailout and they are a traditional American name brand that had a high % of parts sourced in America.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #7
The main reason for a Ford vehicle was they did not ake a bailout and they are a traditional American name brand that had a high % of parts sourced in America.

Yes, the Ford will give you good service. I have a friend with one and he loves it.

When in a rental fleet you see a lot of abuse. People no longer respect others property. The Fords now days along with the others have constant recalls. There is something behind this, mostly that the companies have done away with quality control. That's not hype, that is the truth. The car is fast becoming a throw away. Someday folks like us will be buying stock in the local dump as they mine for precious  ::) resources.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #8
I recall the 70's automobile... WE CALLED 'EM.. RUST BUCKETS~!

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
the new tesla is aapl

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #10
the new tesla is aapl
Yes, I realize that. By the way, the factory is about 12 miles east from my house here in Nevada. With a housing shortage I feel a home sale coming on! Mine!

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
iphone x looks like trash to me; it will sell gobs tho. Hold til i see the aapl car like i said; not selling here

the AR camera is def good for SNAP FB and other AR companies