฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Xag (Read 517 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Xag
Reply #30
That second chart is interesting...

Reply #31
I had a look at the charts you linked and don't understand what they are communicating even after updating current data.
a post on Yahoo had a silver target w/o supporting data at $15.82 that prompted me to ty to chart the projection. Normally it is not a good practice to have an endpoint, then try to prove it, but this did motivate me to have a look after the drubbing silver took on the jobs report. I do not believe there was any lasting damage done on the charts. MACD histogram went to zero but did not cross into bear orientation. The curves remain at the flat line and look to be asceding again with the little bump we are getting this morning. RSI continues in its recent uptrend. and the trend lines, albeit biased with the previous result in mind, still look good. I do not see silver descending to the $15.82 target, but now that that is in print, it could easily hit that just to give me a shot of humility.

Economic news this week is minimal but that is offset with a lot of earnings from miners; it could be interesting.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #32
Will be watching AG this morning. Wonder if it will crawl out of the trash can.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
  New 52 week low. I am a little short across the board.
ER

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #34
  New 52 week low. I am a little short across the board.
ER
There was a article on seeking alpha that thinks AG is not a buy because of the strike issue that has not settled.
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4096252-first-majestic-silver-now

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
full moon tomorrow; merc retrograde ended this morning; saturn retrograde ended on 25th of last month.

Silver and metals will really start moving soon!

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
if anyone remembers my old mercury retrograde ending post... it also went up then :)

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #39

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
had to lighten some loser miners. some winners too. 

I got in GOOGL b4 ER beat hope it goes to 1200