฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Xag (Read 377 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Xag
Reply #15
What we see and percieve as the 'intelligent design' is actually just the most efficient configuration in my opinion.

These patterns of natural geometric efficiency are the same 'intelligent designs' or pagan mystic patterns people have been observing throughout our existance.

Personally I subscribe to the clockwork theory of creation. There was nothing (or everything if pure energy is your thing) and then there was something, a mass made from the energy as e=mc^2. What caused the entropy of our existance to begin? That event is what I call God -- the event that allowed the pure and infinite energy of the universe to diverge into both energy and mass.

God is the creator who set in motion the clock of our universe with the gear-like constraints of these hidden rules. Fibbonacci, Tesla, Gann, Mandelbrot, Newton, etc have allowed us to see deeper into these constraints and leverage them in our favor.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
I do not claim to understand the rules, they are on a higher order than I am. I just aim to operate within them and leverage them to my advantage: eg the lotus idea.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #17
What we see and percieve as the 'intelligent design' is actually just the most efficient configuration in my opinion.

These patterns of natural geometric efficiency are the same 'intelligent designs' or pagan mystic patterns people have been observing throughout our existance.

Personally I subscribe to the clockwork theory of creation. There was nothing (or everything if pure energy is your thing) and then there was something, a mass made from the energy as e=mc^2. What caused the entropy of our existance to begin? That event is what I call God -- the event that allowed the pure and infinite energy of the universe to diverge into both energy and mass.

God is the creator who set in motion the clock of our universe with the gear-like constraints of these hidden rules. Fibbonacci, Tesla, Gann, Mandelbrot, Newton, etc have allowed us to see deeper into these constraints and leverage them in our favor.
I have no problem with what you say here. I say that if one was to seek God out, learn mathematics. Consider that we all came from the universe and since energy does not die but changes form we will return to it.

It is said that oil comes from dead dinosaurs (something I think is BS. I think the earth produces it through pressure)  and if that is true then the form keeps changing. From flesh, to compost to oil, to energy, to co. co2, nox, etc....

Reply #18

Well, it was the opportunity for you to express where you are coming from and my statement expresses where I come from. No one on this site, in the time I have been a member expresses their personal beliefs as you do.  You have a pseudo-scientific approach to investing that is fascinating, entertaining and works for you. It's a fine line providing investing info and slipping into the "you should believe what I believe". I think I would employ private messaging when it starts getting that deep. It's just my opinion as best as I can put it. It's Ed's site. Chart's and pertinent material related to investments is my only goal. Thanks for your clarity.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #19
I also find it interesting. I try to not only look at patterns but cycles of history. It seems man with his wars, economic busts, and so forth always repeats. That's psychology. That is why I am into the gold and silver. Its a survival investment long with food which in the end has more value than the metals in the very end game.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
@Chart_ist I also come here for the diversity in opinions; when we come from different places and hold different views... but see the same projections on the charts? That is when I know things are really heating up and I am close to something big.

I never mean to offend and seldom take offense

cheers to all and I hope this next bull cycle on the end of saturn retrograde yeilds us heavy pocketbooks :)

xoxo

snoop

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #21
@Chart_ist I also come here for the diversity in opinions; when we come from different places and hold different views... but see the same projections on the charts? That is when I know things are really heating up and I am close to something big.

I never mean to offend and seldom take offense

cheers to all and I hope this next bull cycle on the end of saturn retrograde yeilds us heavy pocketbooks :)

xoxo

snoop

No offense taken. I actually enjoy these conversations. The fun thing is, no one has it right. Its all projection onto each others. An exercise in thought!

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
I used this alert as a chance to try out the new GOAU etf; i'm alreay in profit 1.2% on it :)

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #24
No offense but that chart is way too 'busy'. It should be broken down into several charts featuring different components.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
No offense but that chart is way too 'busy'. It should be broken down into several charts featuring different components.

none taken; it was broken down in previous charts

I think it was titled 'fib circles' earlier; not sure if it is in this thread

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAGUSD/Plclgyg7-fib-circles-on-xag/

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]

Reply #27
I would appreciate input on this thought as to where the yen may be headed. Using the Nikkei as a measure of Japan's economic strength, it looks like the economy is about to contract. There is a giant inverse head and shoulders pattern painted over the last three years. Lines on the chart would suggest a bear flag has formed. MACD and RSI are turning south. The curve is tending to roll over during the last couple months. If the international community is selling shares, then the yen is likely headed lower, giving the USDJPY an upward bias.
Yen headed lower should discourage a yen financed carry trade putting pressure on PM's. Yen headed lower makes the dollar appear stronger pressuring PM's. There is probably a lot more, but the point of the exercise was to try to understand the yen gold ratio we have discussed on this forum.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #28
If the dollar goes higher, keep in mind that gold and silver can still rally with a rising dollar.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
the btc theory was a bust but the new moon seemed to work on it... interesting to observe to say the least;

now onto silver.

some interesting studies idk if i have shared here before:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAGUSD/Plclgyg7-fib-circles-on-xag/

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAGUSD/gbU4SMT1-silver-lotus/

enjoy

xoxo

respect the lotus and fib circles