฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Xag (Read 576 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Xag
new moon 5/25 ; 6/23
full moon ; 5/12 ; 6/9
retrograde venus; 3/4 - 4/15 (ENDED LOOK FOR GOOD POSITIONS ON PHARMA AND BIO_
retrograde mercury / 4/10 - 5/3 (ENDED LOOK FOR INDEXES TO RISE?)
i would say
5.12 a very key date for FULL moon :) :moon:   8)   :))    O:)  

21 of august 8.21.17 is the solar eclipse and 25 August when Saturn ends retrograde

These are my key dates

Here is a chart I like :)

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Xag
Reply #1

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
no sleep got me like ugh

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
i might have been a little early on this idea, but it is panning out ok so far. the full moon (which I had the date of wrong) was good 2 me on xag long :)

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
today is june 2
silver has risen to >17.5 at this point. I would call this idea a success; no one replied to it, but I hope others saw it and got some benefit from it I think this is the first silver topic / post I made in the public forum :)

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #5
SO this full moon theory you have, what percentage of the time does it seem to work?

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
SO this full moon theory you have, what percentage of the time does it seem to work?
high probability on btc; silver less predictable imo

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
the btc theory was a bust but the new moon seemed to work on it... interesting to observe to say the least;

now onto silver.

some interesting studies idk if i have shared here before:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAGUSD/Plclgyg7-fib-circles-on-xag/

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAGUSD/gbU4SMT1-silver-lotus/

enjoy

xoxo

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #8
That lotus chart is interesting.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
thanks ken

i forgot to post this study as well

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SLV/r4zbgo09-SLV-long/

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #10
So how long have you tested the lotus idea?

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
@ken

the lotus idea is really just a pentagram based idea; I read a book on sacred / natural geometry that had many beautiful geometric and fractal paintings that inspired me to find similar patterns.

I have tried a few other pentagram based ideas before (on crypto) and they worked out well; it is very interesting to me how the most normal and natural figures (naut/fib spirals, triangles, kites, circles, squares, rectangles, pentagrams, etc) turn out to be the most normal and natural levels to be respected in the charts.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #12
@ken

the lotus idea is really just a pentagram based idea; I read a book on sacred / natural geometry that had many beautiful geometric and fractal paintings that inspired me to find similar patterns.

I have tried a few other pentagram based ideas before (on crypto) and they worked out well; it is very interesting to me how the most normal and natural figures (naut/fib spirals, triangles, kites, circles, squares, rectangles, pentagrams, etc) turn out to be the most normal and natural levels to be respected in the charts.
In nature one looks at the nature of a plant to see what it may be good for. One example is what poison oak and what it does to your skin. Taken in small doses its good for rashes that look like a poison oak rash but are not. Disease such as shingles for instance. The field is called homeopathy. Many consider it a bogus field but I use it on cats and the improvement is fascinating. I have had 2 cats with liver issues. They were going to die. I used a combination of 2 remedies. In one day they improved some. The second day, even more. The third day they were out of trouble and feeling good. The vet who did the blood test was ecstatic that something could work so quickly. Anyway, all three of these cats lived for years after.

So I can say that yes, nature does show us if we have eyes and a open mind to ideas.

Reply #13
@ken

In nature one looks at the nature of a plant to see what it may be good for. One example is what poison oak and what it does to your skin. Taken in small doses its good for rashes that look like a poison oak rash but are not. Disease such as shingles for instance. The field is called homeopathy. Many consider it a bogus field but I use it on cats and the improvement is fascinating. I have had 2 cats with liver issues. They were going to die. I used a combination of 2 remedies. In one day they improved some. The second day, even more. The third day they were out of trouble and feeling good. The vet who did the blood test was ecstatic that something could work so quickly. Anyway, all three of these cats lived for years after.

So I can say that yes, nature does show us if we have eyes and a open mind to ideas.

Wicca
Wicca, also termed Pagan Witchcraft, is a contemporary Pagan new religious movement. It was developed in England during the first half of the 20th century and was introduced to the public in 1954 by Gerald Gardner, a retired British civil servant. Wicca draws upon a diverse set of ancient pagan and 20th century hermetic motifs for its theological structure and ritual practices.

I know there is a God and therefore a devil who distorts the design and balances of that God to deceive many. There is a lot of personal beliefs in the world in search of truth, but is this the place for such posts?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #14
@ken

Wicca
Wicca, also termed Pagan Witchcraft, is a contemporary Pagan new religious movement. It was developed in England during the first half of the 20th century and was introduced to the public in 1954 by Gerald Gardner, a retired British civil servant. Wicca draws upon a diverse set of ancient pagan and 20th century hermetic motifs for its theological structure and ritual practices.

I know there is a God and therefore a devil who distorts the design and balances of that God to deceive many. There is a lot of personal beliefs in the world in search of truth, but is this the place for such posts?
I said nothing of God. I pointed out that nature seems to be a teacher. Nothing more.