฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Rays of hope  (Read 466 times) previous topic - next topic

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Rays of hope
Reply #15
http://www.321gold.com/editorials/sfs/hubbartt051217/sivr.png    ED's OPINIONS ARE GETTING POPULAR~!!

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Fear and greed.. two greatest players in both directions.. always tend to exaggerate the extremes. Point is, the predictive quality of the current move has been keenly anticipated, if not fully welcomed. 20 percent of the retrace will be quickly booked before players will respond, least it always seems to be the case.. Me? I tend to be a bit early.. just a bit.
Clark nailed it

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #17
A company whose prospects would have been equally bright even 250 years ago~!!

Reply #18
Silver looks like it is challenging a long term down sloping trend line, something it has done several times over the past year s maybe we should not get too excited, except this time it has busted a little above the line. MACD histogram is positive and the curves have a lot of room to run. RSI is at 70 so a short pause is possible, but to be honest, I am getting the feeling this may be the breakout we have all been expecting for a long time. Incrementally, fall is generally positive for PM's and for silver in particular, the ratio to old could use a little reversion to the mean.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #19
Sandybeachdave, has a seasoned approach to watching a silver trade developer and it isn't missed by other astute traders as well. http://www.321gold.com/editorials/rosen/rosen090417.pdf  Rosen would agree with this assessment.  We may indeed have come to or about to cross the inflection point. I however am not the expert, but I'm on the train with luggage in-hand having purchased the ticket. 

Reply #20
Sandybeachdave, has a seasoned approach to watching a silver trade developer and it isn't missed by other astute traders as well. http://www.321gold.com/editorials/rosen/rosen090417.pdf  Rosen would agree with this assessment.  We may indeed have come to or about to cross the inflection point. I however am not the expert, but I'm on the train with luggage in-hand having purchased the ticket. 

That is a very interesting set of charts and dialog referenced in your post. I find it interesting that by his analysis, commodities are entering wave 5 and their stocks entering wave 3. I am no Elliot wave fan, as it seems most of that analysis is very good in hind sight when the analysts are constantly revising there wave counts based on new data, but to have the product and their producers 2 full major waves off seems like we are in for a wave recount down the line. The good thing is either count is very PM positive.