฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Rays of hope  (Read 389 times) previous topic - next topic

Rays of hope
in the same manner as "finding a gold bottom" i ran rays through the low, but not the absolute bottom.

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Rays of hope
Reply #1
Just a quick daily for silver.

Reply #2

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
no reason to go long at this point in gold/silver or miners...the Yen is running away and above 200 dma. Best to wait at this pony to buy any new positions.
Also FOMC and jobs report will play big rolls...keep powder dry...the lower it falls the greater the upside eventually.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
I am holding on to AG and CDE only. Still short HL and plenty of cash.  A few miners I watch look to be closing in on 52 weeks lows.
Hard to believe.
ER

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
yep...I love it have plenty of cash..I am tempted to buy some AG here but will wait for FOMC tomorrow.

Reply #6
no reason to go long at this point in gold/silver or miners...the Yen is running away and above 200 dma. Best to wait at this pony to buy any new positions.
Also FOMC and jobs report will play big rolls...keep powder dry...the lower it falls the greater the upside eventually.

Looking at 2 year charts of several mining companies revealed an interesting common characteristic, that being a line through the low of Dec 16 and the low of Dec/Jan 17 or Mar 17 was support that is now being challenged by current prices. Drawing the same line for silver shows current price well below the support and for gold, the price continues to trace above the sloping trend line. I agree there is no need to go long at this point, but the mentioned trend line for so many stocks suggests an unsuccessful challenge would be very encouraging long term. Along those lines, I have not written my normal covered calls this week waiting on better premiums as I believe the challenge will be turned back with higher PM prices. Other TA indicators like RSI, MACD, STO's etc are not in general looking so shiny, but share prices have been tracing the lower BB the past week plus and are now turning into the band. This has been a precursor to flat to upward bias in the recent past.

Reply #7
The middle is my favorite of the 3 green,  that was very close to it this AM.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
if 16.60 breaks...why do u see support at 16.40?

Reply #9
16.40 was the middle trendline, it blew right threw that. Moot at this point.
I see this chart as being close to accurate, although from Dec.
 Ed's silver chart from Dec. 2016

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #10
Fear and greed.. two greatest players in both directions.. always tend to exaggerate the extremes. Point is, the predictive quality of the current move has been keenly anticipated, if not fully welcomed. 20 percent of the retrace will be quickly booked before players will respond, least it always seems to be the case.. Me? I tend to be a bit early.. just a bit.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11
Monday is the day the metals will reverse.

Reply #12

Reply #13

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #14
Amazing Ed! Excellent!